23

Y/N

His manly and veiny hands roam around my body, touching me and giving me the feeling of being needed.

His lips come in contact with my neck as he's caressing my skin with his blessings. I feel so damn good.

A moan escapes my mouth as he enters his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch.

Taehyung and I left the kingdom of the Park's. We decided to just get a carriage and leave to his palace which took an hour to arrive at and I'm so glad I actually made it here.

I start stripping off his cloak as he does the same with my jacket while he's still having me pressed against the wall in his bedroom.

Taehyung isn't allowed to actually leave his own coronation. But he said that he doesn't actually care about that and the only thing he wants right now is to be with me. Alone.

I accepted that.

I just couldn't help it anymore. What Jimin wanted to do to him broke my heart. I wouldn't have expected that from him. It disappointed me.

Why am I even thinking about him. It's over between the two of us. Forever.

"T-Taehyung," I whisper into the kiss or 'make-out'.

He hums in response before pulling away and wiping away some saliva off the corner of my mouth.

"Why did you take me here?" This question lingered in my head the whole ride. Why did he want me to come with him? Why not Elizabeth or Hazel? Some of the other maids.

The tall man let's out a sigh and turns around as he sits down on the edge of the king-sized bed. I take a few steps forward, awaiting an answer.

I can see him poking his inner cheek. "Well, you know. It's been really hard for me. Since forever, actually," He speaks up, making me approach him and sit down on his lap.

I take his huge hands in mine, caressing them, using my thumb. "My parents died when I was a bit younger. That was three years ago or something," He says and looks down while my eyes are still focused on him.

"Some bastard killed them and I just..." He takes a deep breath before continuing. "I fell in love with you after feeling so much pain. You're the person who saved me from ending myself," Tears start welling in my eyes.

He wanted to commit suicide?

I instantly wrap my arms around his neck hugging him tightly after hearing what he had to go through. I snuggle my face in the crook of his neck, giving him affection.

"I'm here for you, Tae," I try to comfort him. "And I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay here forever with you," I pull my face away and cup his face in my hands.

I then close the gap between us, feeling each other's lips.

I can't wait to finally start a new life and finally feel free. I've never felt this. "Thanks for bringing me here," I say and take off my lips from his.

We both rest our foreheads against each other's. "Not for that, Y/N,"

I feel Taehyung's body pressed against mine. He's holding me close by using his hands which are placed against my waist.

He pecks my cheek a few times. "You were so good. How did you learn all of this?" He suddenly asks, spying exhausted after the whole session.

"Jimin," I answer as I inhale and exhale. "Okay, forget about him. You're with me now," He presses my body against his.

I close my eyes. This felt different. I felt so loved. I felt so much affection and passion, which was kinda strange to me.

I turn around, now facing him. Sweat still drips down his forehead. I take his hand in mine and kiss the back of his palm. "I..." Should I tell him. Should I tell him I love him even though I'm still unsure of my feelings?

I still love Jimin, but he doesn't. I should use Taehyung to get over him. I mean, that wouldn't be wrong. We just had sex.

"What are we, Taehyung?" I then ask, looking into his deep brown orbs which are filled with so much love and pain at the same time.

He approaches his face a bit close to mine. "What do you want us to be?"