6

Jimin

Taehyung hesitates but speaks but after a while. I never expected Taehyung to become a king soon, he's not a good fighter and I also wouldn't think that he'd be a great ruler. Taehyung is a prince, he's not ready to become a king at this young age - that's what I think. "Well, I'm planning on throwing a masked ball in my castle. Would you like to come, cousin?" Tae asks, sounding arrogant as always - even though he isn't. He isn't arrogant at all. I am. I look at my parents, who keep smiling like idiots. I sigh and look back at Taehyung. "Sure, why not," I respond as my face darkens. I can't wait. 

Taehyung clears his throat and stands up as he moves away from the table. "I'd like a guide through the whole castle. I want to see what I'm getting myself into," He states and takes a few glances around the room as he straightens the white cloth in his collar. The other two males stand up as well, walking over to my cousin. I sand up as well. "Mother, father," I bid goodbyes as I now make my way towards the large doors. "Follow me," 

"This is the dance hall," I walk into the big and huge room, followed by the other three people. Taehyung nods. "So this is the place people enjoy themselves," He clarifies. "Looks like it," The guy with the bunny teeth says. I stand in front of the three, staring at Taehyung. "I have a question," I pause and glance at the other two unknown men. "Who are you guys?" I finally ask them, faking a smile to not reassure them, even though I actually want to. I'd love to make a scene, but that would just ruin my image. 

"This is Jeon Jungkook," He points at the black-haired one, "And this is Jung Hoseok. A very very popular artist known in Biringham," Biringham is the place he's going to rule soon. I've always hated Biringham. It gives off too many good vibes, it lightly triggers me. I sigh. "An artist? That's interesting," I state and look him up and down. "I don't see any instruments," I add, sounding provocative in any way. "He's going to perform one of his masterpieces at the coronation," Taehyung says and looks at the male. "Let's continue," I make my way to the doors. 

"This is the room I punish the people," I point at the big crusty metal door in which Y/N hides. Let's hope that she doesn't make any noise. I usually don't lock my people in a small room and I'm also not allowed to do that. When it comes to punishing, I hurt the victim and make them suffer, and let them go after. I sigh nervously. I'm an idiot. 

Jung Hoseok runs his fingertips down the crusty door. "Interesting." He states and carefully admires the green stuff which grew on the doors. "The basement looks scary enough to make someone take a punishment, don't you think, your Majesty?" He turns his head to me, tilting it a bit to the side. I smirk lightly. I already hate this guy. I should scare him a little, that wouldn't hurt so much, right?

"This is my favorite place actually..." I start and take a few steps back. "I love hurting my maids in there. I love seeing the blood which runs down their skin so often, it's such a wonderful sight to watch," I say and look deep into Jung Hoseok's eyes, which have seem to grow bigger. Yeah, that's what I like. "I think we should move on to another room," Jeon Jungkook says and already makes his way to the end of the corridor and so does Jung. Taehyung's still standing there, watching the door. "You guys can continue, I think this is interesting," I think it's kinda strange to think that a door is interesting, but whatever. I don't care. 

"Okay, just meet us whenever you want to," I say and walk away. 

Y/N

I'm sitting there, on the metallic and cold dirty floor. I'm stuck in this basement because of Jimin. I don't know what happened to him and why he's acting like that. But it hurts me so badly, it really hurts. I'm hugging my knees. I can feel the tears run down my soft and cold icy cheeks, as I start sobbing. "Help... Please!" I whisper, still loudly enough for somebody to hear. 

The door suddenly gets kicked open, making me flinch. I lift my head up to see the person who just gifted freedom to me after being trapped in here for a few hours. The basement is just so dark and scary, I couldn't help but cry. I'm only a girl who wants to live her life peacefully, without any troubles like this. These kinds of experiences are horrible and awful. 

I get awakened from my thoughts as I feel hands on my shoulders and a person looking deeply into my orbs. "Hey, is everything alright?" The unknown man asks me. He's beautiful. He has brown hair and full beautiful red lips. He's wearing a blue tunic and carries a sword with him. Who is he? "Can you hear me?" He asks me worriedly. His voice is so deep, sounds yet so beautiful and calm. 

"W-Who are you?" I ask him, curiously. I never saw him in this kingdom. Is he an enemy? If he's not an enemy, he must be a family member of the big royal family. The Park Monarch. The noteless man in front of me curves a small smile. "I'm King Jimin Park's cousin, Kim Taehyung. And who are you, sunshine?" Why is he so charming? What is going on? "I-I'm Y-Y/N," I stutter, unable to speak properly. How am I even supposed to do that? It's difficult to act normal when someone so handsome and sweet talks to you. 

"What a beautiful name, Y/N," The way he calls out my name sounds so beautiful. He makes me want to hear him say it over and over again. "T-Thanks..." I thank him, staring at him. The man stands straight again as he reaches out his hands. "What does such a sweet creature like you even do here?" I take his hand in mine and stand up, pulling my hand back. "My master locked-" I cut myself off. I can't believe he did something like this. Why would he even do that? Taehyung frowns. "Your master?" He asks me, irritated. I nod slightly. "Yes, my master locked me in the basement as a punishment, I guess..." I respond, clearly disappointed. 

"Don't worry about anything," He whispers, but I manage to hear him. He suddenly places his gloved hands on my waist and pulls me into a warm and comfortable hug. "You're safe now,"