16

Jimin

I pull out of her and admire the amount of the white liquid covering my dick. "Lay on your back, sweetheart," She does as I say and carefully lays down on her back, exposing her breasts as well as the bandage covering the cuts I gave her the night before. I hover over the girl and smash my lips on her, kissing her roughly. I feel so horny, so damn horny. I gasp for air after I pull away from her lips. I take a look at them, only to see that they've got pretty swollen. I smirk at the sight. She's so hot and different at the same time. I start trailing wet kisses down her collarbone and her chest. I swirl my tongue over her huge breasts, sucking and licking, enjoying every single second. "Tasty, ah," I moan. "More, Master!" I get back on my knees and slap the right breast and choke her after as I near her face. "You don't fucking tell me what to do, you slut," I start giving hickeys to her neck and travel my lips down to her clit. I kiss some areas on her inner thighs and finally get into the action. I start licking and sucking her clit, tasting her sweetness as she releases several times. "Who's my dirty slut, huh?" Y/N cries: "I-I'm y-your dirty s-slut," She almost screams out of the pleasure she receives through me.

"Who owns you? What am I to you?" I ask and continue sucking her wet private part. "M-Master! M-Master owns m-me," She squirms making me smirk. I then stick my tongue inside of her, basically tongue-fucking her as she screams and moans. "Master, please!" I thrust my tongue in and out of her. So good. I roll my eyes back at how much frustration I feel. I again hover above her and cup her face in my hands and kiss her again. I glue my tongue in her mouth, swirling it around, making her practically taste her wetness. I pull away and breathe heavily before I push my member into her again, without any warning, making her instantly scream. "Ah!" I pound in and out of her, my balls jumping around at a fast pace. "What kind of creature are you?" I moan. She feels so damn good. I could fuck her every day, every second, and still don't get tired of it. Her wetness tastes so good and her walls fit perfectly around my cock.

"I can't take it anymore..." Y/N whimpers as she squeezes her eyes close. She feels so much pleasure. She's almost overwhelmed by it but even that wouldn't make me stop. "Ah ah ah," I moan as I keep on thrusting into her. Sweat drops down my forehead, making me realize how long I have been actually messing around with her. I slowly pull out of her as the liquid keeps on flowing out of her now red vagina. I did her so good, so fucking good. "We're not finished yet, princess," I say, making her sit up with widened eyes. She acts like we never fucked this long before. "On my lap, darling. You know what to do," I tell her. She crawls onto my lap and glides my dick straight into her pussy and a moan immediately leaves her lips. She tightly holds onto my shoulders while she rests her chin on my shoulder as my hands hold onto her bum, squeezing it here and there while she rides me, slowly. I close my eyes at the pleasure and pen them up again. "You're doing so well, darling. Master reached you well, didn't he?" I praise the both of us, feeling her nod. "Y-Yeah," She struggles to talk properly. I spank her ass and tightly squeeze it after, making her moan.

I helped Y/N putting on back her maid dress before I put on my black top with the black cloak I most of the time wear here in the castle. I made Y/N sit on the chair since I know that she won't be able to walk without any help. I turn to Ophelia, who keeps on staring at me with rage in her eyes. I just look at her with my usual facial expression. "You're going to stay here until I changed my mind. I want you to suffer real bad, which means no food or water," I turn away from her and approach Y/N, who looks down at her lap. I catch her attention as soon as I carry her bridal style. After ordering the knights to lock the basement and keep an eye on Beaufort, I make my way out of the basement and upstairs. I can't believe I finally fucked her in front of someone. I wouldn't have thought that Ophelia would be the first one I'd fuck Y/N in front of. I actually thought it was going to be prince Taehyung, but I guess I thought wrong. I glance at Y/N whose eyes are closed. She seems to be exhausted, which means I really did her pretty well. I never noticed she had such pretty long eyelashes and her cheeks look so chubby against my chest. She looks so cute. I just want to bite her cheek and give it a taste. My eyes soften as she lets out a small sigh.

I sometimes wonder if I'm going too harsh on her, do I? Should I ask her? She should sleep early today, because of the coronation which is going to be held inside the castle this week. But I'm not sure if the maids even take part in it. They are just workers at a palace, not people who belong in ceremonies like these. But I think that the woman in my arms does. She belongs in places like these.

"Open the door," I order the knight who stands near the door. He follows my demand and carefully opens it before he goes back in his position. I close the door, using my back, and approach her bed after. I never would've expected to ever go this crazy for a girl. I made someone else bleed and suffer the worst way possible just so she'll become satisfied. I wonder what this is, what I'm feeling at the moment. I feel like filth and fright disappears from all around this world, just by looking at her cute and angelic-like face.
She brings out a person in me, I, myself didn't even know about. Y/N L/N, what the hell are you even doing to me.