12

Jimin

Why does she take so long? Did anything happen to her? Is someone keeping her from leaving her goddam room? I clench my jaw at these thoughts. I don't want that. I'm even planning on making her sleep in the same room as me, forever - but she might deny. I can't stop thinking about her face, the way she looked at me a few hours ago when I told her that everything I did for her yesterday, didn't mean anything at all. She looked extremely devastated, it hurt me to see her like that. I remember when her bastard of a father sold her to me. We were both walking through the forest behind the castle, chatting and stuff but that changed after we got new maids. I had to make sure that everything was prepared and after that, we didn't even do the things we used to and I kinda miss it to be honest. I never felt like this for a woman and I'm also not sure what this feeling is, but I'll try to shrug it off. I'm the king of Silverville, I don't fall in love with anyone. Never. "She's here, your majesty," I hear one of my knights say as he's guiding Y/N towards me. My eyes slightly widen at the sight of her. She looks insanely beautiful. She's wearing a black dress with beautiful sleeves. The dress is big but not too big and the dress also has a beautiful collar. I fully turn to her as she's looking down, which makes my heart shatter into a million pieces. She's still upset about earlier. I take her hand in mine and direct the both of us to the big and huge door as two knights open it. I glance over at Y/N and I can't really tell how she's actually feeling since she's wearing the masquerade mask I handed the knight to give her.

She even looks so beautiful with the mask on, even though I can't really see her. We both head over to the carriage, which is connected with two black horses. The man is already sitting in front of the carriage, ready to take us to the ball which takes place in Taehyung's palace. The moon has already appeared as the sky is filled with a dark shade of blue and the stars are visible as well. Y/N enters the small room of the carriage by holding onto my hand. I get in afterward and signal the knight to start making the horses gallop. Y/N seems to kinda be ignoring me, as she doesn't speak but look out the window. "Is something wrong?" She suddenly asks me and gazes at me, quite curious. I cross my leg over the other. "No, I just think you did really well by obeying my orders. I didn't expect you to dress up like this," I look her up and down, not realizing that I run my tongue over my lower lip. The woman in front of me scoffs, making me stare at her in curiosity. Why is she laughing? "Wow, you're unbelievable, do you know that?" She sounds so sad and broken. What has gotten into me?

"We're here, your majesty," The knight makes the vehicle stops moving, as we're now in front of the big palace, owned by prince Taehyung, my cousin. I take Y/N's hand in mine again as we're marching towards the big gate. I take a deep breath as his knights open the gate for the two of us, making the both of us instantly enter the front yard of the palace, only to hear guests and other people whispering and gossiping. "Is that really the king Jimin? And who's that woman beside him?" I hear someone say, but I manage to ignore it. I can see Y/N trying to look at that specific person, but I pull on her hand, catching her attention. "Ouch," She quietly whispers to herself. Why is she so sensitive? I roll my eyes at her and finally enter the already opened doors which lead into the great and aesthetic golden main hall. Y/N looks surprised and stunned by the view, as she gazes at every inch, making me smile mentally. I can see the guests staring at my partner, while they're dancing with theirs. It honestly makes my blood boil. "What are you looking at?" I sternly warn the guy with the big brown eyes, making him immediately look away. Why am I being like this? I shouldn't care about that... Taehyung wears a dark blue top with epaulets I can see Taehyung sitting on his throne, looking proudly at the people who crowd the hall. "Prince Taehyung!" I hear Y/N being all excited by the side of him. Before I can hold her back from running away from me, she lets go of my hand and walks towards him. What the hell...