9

Y/N

I lightly pat the animal in the stall after feeding it an apple. "You must've been hungry, right?" I say, gifting the innocent creature some affection and love. It took me about 3 hours to clean the stall, I usually finish cleaning the place up in no time but today was different, I guess. The reason might also be my sore legs, after yesterday's activity with the king. I still can't get over what he said to me, it makes my heart pain so much. Why am I so naive? Why do I give in so fast when he longs for my body so much? I sigh and put away the box filled with hay. I remember the day I first fell in love with my majesty. It was the first time, he touched me. I still remember the feeling of euphoria that spread through my whole body and how happy and excited I felt. The way he looked at me - I thought he had love filled in his eyes. I though his intention was to make love to me but no, I've been so wrong. All his intentions were made of lust. Nothing but pure lust. I didn't want to push him away, I just couldn't. All I wanted was to have him close to me. I wanted to feel his body against mine, I wanted to feel his breath against my skin and his kisses all over me. 

But I regret every single decision. I wish I had ran away from him and all the feeling surrounding me. It hurts to know, that he doesn't love me and that he doesn't long for me but for my body. It hurts so much to wake up everyday, feeling anxious he doesn't want to play around with me anymore. It might hurt to know that I'm just a fun toy to play around with, but it's even worse to think he wants to do that with someone else. "Look who we have here," A such familiar voice appears behind me, making me instantly turn around only too face Ophelia who's arms are crossed over her chest. She looks pissed, obviously. "Hey Ophelia," I reply as she takes a few steps closer to me, but not too close. "How is it going with the king? Hm?" She questions me and looks me up and down, provokating me in some kind of way. But what does she mean? Does she know about me and Jimin having some kind of affair? I frown, trying to act like I have no idea what she's talking about. "What are you talking about?" She rolls her blue ocean eyes before she scoffs. "You know what I'm talking, about, slut," Slut. "What did you just call me?" I might like it when the king calls me that while we're doing it, but I do not tolerate her calling me that. 

She suddenly slaps me, making me earn a sharp sting on my cheek. My eyes widen after what she just did. She takes a grip of my neck, choking me as she pushes me to the wall, choking me harder and harder. "Stay away from him," She treathens me as she looks me dead in the eyes. I tightly hold onto her wrist, trying to stop her from hurting me. "You're nothing but a slut, you know that right? Remember that you're nothing but a toy to him, whom he gets bored of after playing a few more rounds with," Tears start welling in my eyes after those hurtful and cruel words left her mouth. "you're nothing but a toy to him, whom he gets bored of after playing a few more rounds with" "W-What did I-I do?" I try to spell out as tears roll down my cheeks. "What do you think you're doing?" I hear the king's voice. Ophelia loosens her tight grip around my neck as she slowly turns around to look at the king. She immediately lets go of me and walks towards the king, who's obviously mad and when he's mad, he's really really mad. I start coughing before I wipe my tears away and my face must be either blue or red. 

"You're majesty-" He cuts her off with his stern and monotone voice. "Don't even try, maid. You are in charge for cleaning the stall - for a month. I'll hire the knight to watch over you. That's your punishment, are we clear?" He says, making her nod obediently. "Get out of my sight," He demands her coldly, making her instantly take his order as she walks away. I just stand there and look down at my feet, feeling so weird about what had just happened. I suddenly feel manly and strong yet soft hands lightly cupping my face. He lifts my head, making me look into his brown and shining eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" He sounds worried as he takes a look at my face and my now bruised neck. I slightly nod while being silent. "What else did she do to you, princess?" Princess. Tears again make their way in my eyes as he calls me that. I instantly hug him and clutch onto his clothes, letting all the tears out I've been hiding for such a long time. Why is he doing this to me? He treats me like some kind of novelty at first and like he cares for me the next day. "J-Jimin..."