22

Y/N

Is it weird that I feel somehow relieved yet broken? Relieved that I could finally tell Jimin how I actually feel about him breaking my heart over and over again.

And broken because of how damn well it hurt me. He makes me feel insecure about just everything. He's evil. So damn evil.

Tears still flow down my eyes while I look up at him. He doesn't say anything. "What now?" I ask, waiting for an answer or a pleasing response but how am I supposed to expect a pleasing response, when there won't be any.

Jimin's plump lips part but there's nothing coming while I'm waiting. I sigh, clearly annoyed by him and the fact that he's being so incompetent and dumb.

I hate him, but somehow love him at the same time which is absolutely crazy and weird. I don't want to love him anymore. It's time to move on, even though I'm trying to just convince myself to do so.

"Goodbye, Jimin. It was nice, being your slave and being your maid. But things find an end," I finally say.

I turn around, wanting to leave but Jimin takes a hold of my arm.

I instantly turn around and glare at him, angry. "What are you doing? Stop it," I tell him to stop and let me go.

"Who are you to disobey me?" He says, his voice now deep and full of rage. "You want to leave me for Taehyung? Go on. But don't regret it later on." He says and harshly let's go of me.

I scoff. "He at least treats me better than you ever did!" I say and wipe away my tears. How come he's the king? How come someone as horrible as him be the king?

Yet I can't believe I'm doing this even though I'm deeply in love with the person right in front of me. I just have no other choice left but to move on and save myself before it's too late.

I'm honest, I'm gonna miss him. His touch, his lips, his voice. Him.

I turn around and run back into the castle. I'm finally escaping this living hell. I can finally find peace. I can finally be free. I'm so happy.

But am I going to be happy forever being without Jimin? I have to do this. I have to try this. I have to exist and live.

I enter the main hall, greeting several people who seem to still partying the event. Taehyung is chatting with Ara and Uri - Jimin's parents.

Taehyung must've noticed me looking at him and shifts his gaze at me, smiling. I flash him a smile back only for him to approach me.

I see Ara shooting me a death stare before giving her husband her attention. She's being so furious, it's quite annoying.

"Hey there," Taehyung greets me and takes my hand in his, kissing the back of my palm, causing my face to turn into a light shade of pink. "H-Hey,"

"Are you ready to go?" He asks me, his voice sounding calm and exciting at the same time.

I nod eagerly. "Yes! Let's go!"

Jimin

I lost her. Not her, but her body. Her touching and pleasing me is something I'll miss for the rest of my life. What am I even thinking? This isn't even true.

Do I really only want her for her body? Do I really just long for the pleasure I receive by this woman who just left me? "Fuck..." I mumble and frustratedly run my hand through my hair.

I can't do this anymore. All of this makes me sick. I don't feel any good. I feel bad, empty and lost.

I pull out the horse from the stall and hop on it.

I know exactly where to go. The place I need to go to, to relief all of that negativity that keeps surrounding me.

I feel guilty as well as miserable. I don't deserve to be a king, a man or an idol for the children in Silverville.

I'm so damn incompetent.

I'm so damn dumb.

I'm so so sorry. So sorry.

I want to just take Y/N's hand in mine and run away with her. But what is it that I feel for her? I still can't figure it out.

I'm sure though, that's it's not love, right? She's my slave after all. Well, she was.

I sigh while my horse gallops through the fields and empty places. The warm breeze touches me, making me close my eyes in satisfaction.

I want to leave this place.

I feel so tired.

She belongs to me. And to no one else.

I make the black horse stop galloping as it now stands still after running such a long road and I'm finally here.

I look at the sparkling sea, which seems so huge and endless. The horizon is so far away. This place gives me the feeling of euphoria.

This place makes me happy and not only because of the nature but because of her.

This is the place where I first kissed her. Well, it wasn't our first kiss. But it was the first kiss filled with passion and love, not with lust and desire.

Thinking about that moment makes my heart break into pieces. What's wrong with me? What is happening?