8

Y/N

My heart keeps pounding harder and faster as seconds pass by, as sweat also starts running down my forehead. Do I really want this? Do I really want him to do this to me? Jimin hovers over me while he's staring straight into my soul. I feel so helpless, I feel like I need to submit him. He bought me, so it doesn't actually surprise me, why I even think this way. I let out a small whimper by accident only to see him smirking over me. He knows what he can do to me, he knows how much power he actually has over me and he knows that he's the only one, able to control and use me. That might be cruel to hear, but it's the truth. I'm King Jimin's property and I must do what he wants me to do. "You look so delicious..." He drools. "And way too hot to break," I feel his tongue running down my jawline and then to my neck, which causes me to have goosebumps. He makes me so nervous. I feel so small and useless. He sucks on my skin, moaning out of pleasure. "You taste so good, princess," He says. "Sit down, baby," He raspily demands. I immediately sit up and wait for more orders. "Take off your undergarments, sweetheart," He states. I hesitate a few seconds but then take off my lace panties and throw them away. The cold breeze hits my flower, making me shiver. I hate this I hate this I hate this! I try to unclasp my bra, but I struggle. It's so difficult.

I look at him, helpless. "C-Can you..." I stop talking after my cheeks turn red. I'm way too shy to even ask him this. I don't even know why I'm acting like a total brat at the moment. We did these things more than a fucking hundred times. I don't know what's up with me. Jimin lets out a deep chuckle and gets behind me as he starts unclasping my baby pink bra, feeling excited.

I turn around being all naked while he's still wearing his pants. His eyes are dark and filled with nothing but pure lust and desire. He wants me. The king suddenly smashes his plump red lips on mine as we're moving in sync. I've always loved having his lips on mine, it always gave me this feeling of pure euphoria and love. "Baby," He moans in the kiss before pulling away from me. "Lay down, doll," He orders. I get in front of the board of the bed as I lay down. Jimin gets in front of me and takes a grip of both of my legs, spreading them as wide as possible, as he stares deeply at my flower, admiring the wetness and the color. He bends down before I can feel a sudden sensation down there and my body starts trembling as I feel him run his tongue over my vagina. I let out a moan. "Ah," I cry.

Jimin then starts eating me out, eating like he hasn't eaten anything for a few days. He seems to be so hungry, so hungry, he reminds me of a wolf eating its prey. "Master, oh god!" I moan and moan over and over again. He's so good at this. I release my cum which instantly lands in Jimin's mouth. I hear him swallow it as he sits up straight again, "You taste so good, darling," He states. I blush and thank him shyly. Jimin then moves his hands to his golden heavy belt, removing it as he throws it somewhere in the room and he also takes off his pants and does the same thing. He deeply stares into my eyes. He looks so hot and sexy. His dick is veiny and the tip is covered with pre-cum. Oh god, I do want him. I need him. "Master, please," I whine, feeling so horny and needy for this man in front of me. Jimin instantly enters my hole without any warning, making me gasp for air. "S-Shit!" I curse, immediately earning a slap on my cheek. "Shut up. I don't want you to talk or moan. You need to fucking keep that stupid mouth of yours shut. Understood, slut?" Slut. I love it when he calls me that. I nod, excited for whatever should happen next. Jimin pounds mercilessly in my vagina and it honestly feels so good, so so good. I want more than just that. I want to tell him that I want him to do worse things to me, but he already told me that I'm not allowed to speak or anything. I hold tight onto the bedsheets while he keeps thrusting into me. I then clench around his shaft, trying to provoke him. "O-Oh, w-what a bad bad girl," He smirks and bites his lower lip. "God, you feel so good around my dick, you horny little cock slut,"

The king turns me around out of nowhere, making me instantly go on all fours. This is my favorite position, he feels like he's so much deeper inside of me. Jimin spanks me a few times as the bed keeps shaking. "I'm gonna cum," He confesses after his thrusts get kind of sloppy. No. I don't want to get pregnant. "P-Pull-" I cut myself off, gasping and gasping. "Pull out!" I finally get to say. Jimin shoves his dick covered with my white liquid out of my flower, also gasping for air and panting heavily while sweat drips down his torso and forehead. He seems to be exhausted. I turn around and rest on my back, only for Jimin to curl up next to me, as he wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I can feel him caressing my hair softly. "Wasn't that awesome? You're such an easy toy for me to use, aren't you, princess?" Okay, but why did that hurt me? I love him, I love this man next to me more than I've ever loved anyone, but who the hell is he for saying something awful and disgusting to me? Doesn't he love me too?

I can already feel the tears build in my eyes, but I still manage to prevent them from falling. I hear snores coming from beside me before I turn my head to the left, only to see him peacefully sleeping while I'm here, all broken, feeling used and disgusted by myself. After I cover us with the warm blanket on the bed, I lay down on my side and instantly let the tears stream down my cheeks, wetting the sheets. "I l-love you,"