19

Y/N

It's been 4 days since the fight between me and the king. He stopped looking or talking to me and I've noticed how lonely I feel when he's not around. I might have a friend or two but that still doesn't change the way I feel. It's totally different when it comes to the king and my emotions, he's basically the cause of all the emotions I feel every day: sadness, anger, and happiness. But the fact that he seems okay, not talking to me or communicating with me, hurts me so dam n much and I wonder how it's going to end between the two of us. This could be the end of the relationship we had before but how am I supposed to live with that? We've been like this for so long. 

I walk through the corridor of the castle after feeding the horses and finishing my schedule for today. Feeding the horses isn't that hard but it can be really smelly there sometimes, it gets annoying. I sigh before I stop in my tracks as I hear someone crying and screaming. And that voice seems so familiar to me. I look to my right. It must come from there. The person seems to be in so much pain since she doesn't stop yammering. "She's gone! She's nowhere to be found!" I suddenly hear Marie cry and instantly open the door, only to see Elizabeth and Hazel hugging her, trying to calm her down. 

Hazel looks at me, pretty much death glaring at me as she seems angry and mad. She gets up from the bed, while Marie has her face buried in her hands and Elizabeth caressing her back. "This is all your fault," The olive-skinned girl says as she slowly approaches me. "What do you mean?" I look at her with widened eyes but shift my gaze back to Marie. "Marie, what's wrong? What even happened?" I try to get close to her but the other girl prevents me from doing so. "Don't even think about it," She says. 

"Ophelia is gone. She's gone and all because of you. Why can't you keep your dirty vagina to yourself? She belongs together with the king but you made her feel insecure which made her run away!" She furiously says. I frown. I never did something like that and I'd never do that. She was the one who practically insulted me and harmed me, purposely and I can't imagine her run away unless she escaped the punishment room owned by Jimin. 

"What the fuck are you talking about? Ophelia literally harmed me a few days ago which is why the king locked her in the basement," Why is Marie even making such a huge drama out of it? I thought she doesn't like that Ophelia girl anymore. "Please just leave, Y/N. Please..." Marie lifts her head and looks at me with me reddened eyes, which tears my heart into two clear pieces. 

I take a deep breath and immediately leave the room. I close the door behind me and lean against it. Has this something to do with the king? Does Jimin even know about her escaping? I sigh and shrug it off. Ophelia isn't my problem. I shouldn't care about her anyway. But then I remember that I still need to pick out clothes for Jimin which also means that my work for today isn't done yet. 

This is so damn annoying. How am I supposed to put on the clothes on him, when we're not even on good terms? He might want to even do it on his own so why am I even wasting my time, thinking about it? I feel like such an idiot. I bet he doesn't even remember my name, does he? He would never. He's way too special to do that, correct?

I walk up the stairs, making my way to the floor in which decorations, new furniture, and expensive noble clothes are located. I don't really like going there, it feels like stepping into the royal family's privacy, but it actually isn't. I open the door to the room, which is filled with many piles of clothing hanging on a wooden hook. 

They all look very expensive and I can't believe that I'm allowed to choose what Jimin should be wearing at the coronation. He's the king and owner of this castle. I want him to look the best out of all the people even though the coronation day might be prince Taehyung Kim's day. But I don't care. 

I approach the outfit which has golden and heavy-looking epaulets. It's a white shirt which also has a basically navy coatee as a long cloak. The cloak is actually pretty large, it looks elegant and somehow charming as well. I'm kind of attracted to it. Jimin would look pretty good in this, I can't help but zone out of the thought about him wearing this appealing and pleasing outfit. 

"What are you doing?" I suddenly hear someone say, whose voice sounds extremely familiar. The person sounds quite mad. I turn around, only to see a woman in a white mantle without a hood. She's wearing white gloves as well, which look extremely expensive. "Your majesty," Is the only thing that leaves my lips as I see Jimin's mother standing in front of me. "Your son set me in charge of picking out clothes for him," I enlighten, still kinda uneasy of her being here. 

"And you dare to enter this room without my permission?" She arrogantly asks me, holding her nose high, as she practically looks down at me. She seems so proud. So damn proud, I'm afraid she might enter hellfire. "What are you talking about?" She suddenly approaches me, only to have her slap me on my cheek, making me take a few steps back while I'm holding my hand on my now red cheek. 

I look at her with widened eyes, obviously shocked about what she had just done. "I know about you and my son," She says. I push my brows together in confusion. "Your majesty... I don't know what you're talking about I'm serious-" "Shut up," I instantly shush myself after her demanding me to do so. She's one of the higher-ups after all. 

"Stay away from him," She approaches me even more as she glares at me. "I don't want some brat to ruin my plans for him,"