11

Y/N 

I flutter my eyes open, only to view the beautiful, and colorful ceiling, which has many flower paintings on it. Why am I here? I suddenly remember yesterday and instantly blush as I hide under my blanket. How did I even get in my bed? I sigh and pull the blanket away, sitting up as I lean on the board. He kissed me yesterday. I felt it and I know that the kiss didn't have any sign of lust or anything that has to do with that. Does he love me? Thinking about that makes my heartbeat at such a fast pace. I hold my hand onto my chest, trying to calm myself down. "He makes me so..." I whisper to myself. He makes me so damn nervous even though he's not here, in the same room as me. I slowly get out of the bed and go through my morning routine before putting on a maid's dress. I look at myself in the mirror while my fingertip lightly pulls on my bottom lip. He might've kissed me often, but this time was different. I instantly come back to my senses as someone knocks on the door. "Come in," I respond and turn away from the mirror, only to see Miranda standing there in the middle of the room, smiling at me. "The king wants to speak to you, Y/N," She says and holds the door open. I wonder what he wants to talk about. "Oh, okay. Do you maybe know why?" I ask her and already walk towards the opened door. She just shrugs her shoulders. "No, I don't know, sweetheart. But guess what, he told me to clean your room," 

I walk through the big and empty hallway which is leading me to Jimin's room. As I arrive in front of the huge and noble decorated door, I decide to softly knock on it, only to earn an "Enter," from the other side. "Close the door," He demands after I step into the room. I do as he told me, directly following his orders. He looks out of the window while he's holding his hands o his back, practically ignoring my presence but suddenly turns around after hearing the door being closed. "I need to talk to you, slave," Slave. That hurts but I manage to shrug it off. "Forgot about that nonsense which happened yesterday. I actually planned on fucking you right there, outside and in front of the sea, but I remembered what a busy schedule I actually have and decided to quickly come back to the castle," What the hell. Is he for real? He keeps on staring at me coldly. He just admitted it right in front of my face - the fact that I'm nothing but a toy to him. I try to keep the tears from falling, but I know that the first thing I'll do after stepping out of this disgraced bedroom, is breaking out in tears. I turn around, ready to go as my hand is now holding onto the doorknob, but before I can open the door, the king speaks up. "Did I order you to leave? I'm not finished, yet," His voice sounds so damn monotone, even that makes my heart shatter. He seems much cold-blooded than yesterday at the stall. What's up with him? He's being absolutely bitter. I still stand there and only turn my head to look at him, somehow revealing my sad and sorrowful expression. 

"I want you to get dressed, after having dinner with the maids and make sure you wear something pleasing and good-looking," He says and views me up and down. I slightly nod my head at his order. "You can leave," I slowly yet impatiently open the door and close it right behind me. I instantly lean on it as I cover my nose and my mouth with my hands while multiple tears start streaming down my already wistful face. I can't help it anymore. Why is he playing with me like this? Does he enjoy acting like I mean much to him but treating me like trash afterward? I wipe away my tears and make my way back to my room, wanting to hide from everyone and the whole disgraced world. 

I lazily open the door with my still puffy and red eyes, only to see Miranda cleaning the window in my room, using a wet cloth but turns around. "Y/N, that was quick- Wait, were you crying?" She frowns and leaves the piece of cloth on the windowsill and she instantly walks towards me as she's now holding onto my arms after I close the door. "Honey, what happened?" She has this familiar pitiful expression, it hurts me - Do I look that weak? She pulls me to the bed and we both sit down as I'm look down at the floor, feeling damaged as ever. I can tell her right? She wouldn't tell anyone anyways, we've been friends ever since I got applicated as a maid and slave at the same time. "I need to tell you something," Miranda is currently doing my hair after she put make-up on my face and I must admit, it looks so damn good. She put dark red eyeshadow on my eyelids and kinda dazzled the upper area with a bit of black and the foundation and contour got spread pretty well while the highlighter lights up the particular areas. "And we're finished," She places her quite chubby hands on my shoulders as she looks at me through the mirror, smiling. "You look gorgeous, Y/N," She compliments me, making me get up the chair and run to her. "I can't thank you enough, Y/N, but I got a question," "Sure, just ask," I walk over to the king sized bed and sit down, looking at Miranda who now sits on the chair in front of the mirror, facing me. "Is the meeting with him so important, that you even need to make yourself look like this, with all the make-up?" 

He told me to look pleasant and good-looking. Make-up and a beautiful dress were the things I thought about, when he had said that. I nod my head. "Yeah, I guess. He basically told me to smack my face with lots of make-up," I state before knocking suddenly appears at the door, catching our attention as we both now get but but I walk towards the door and pen it, revealing one of the knights, Jimin carries around him most of the time. "How can I help you?" I ask him as he's holding two masquared eye masks forward, making me mentally frown at the sight. "King Jimin ordered me to bring you these, for you to decide which ones you like better," For what though? What is he even planning? Whatever. I pick out the one which fits the color of my eye-shadow: black. I gently take it in my hand and thank him as I close the door. I turn to Miranda, showing her the mask. Her eyes instantly widen as she looks at the mask. "Y/N, there were currently rumours going around the castle. About some kind of masked ball and I think that..." She stops talking out of excitement. "I think that King Jimin is planning on taking you to the ball," 

I cannot wait to release the next chapter! Here's a small spoiler: smut alert

- R.P