21

Jimin

The rain from above keeps on falling down, while there's silence between the two of us. "I hate you". Why does this sentence keep on repeating in my damn skull? Why do I have to experience all of this? 

I don't love her and I won't ever feel something like that for her. But I somehow thought she loves me or loved me. But I thought wrong. She doesn't. Y/N hates me. Her eyes are filled with both sadness and rage. Both are mixed in a color. 

Why does my heart ache so much? Why is she even torturing me like this? I don't get it.

The rain has already oozed her silky and smooth hair. She looks broken and sad and I still don't have the right response. She couldn't help but make me go all speechless. No one has ever told me, they hate me. She's the first person to do that. 

She's mad because I was ready to murder Taehyung.

She's mad because I address her as my slave.

She's mad because I'm toying around with her. 

But that shouldn't be a problem. She is my slave after all. I bought her. 

Her dad got arrested that day. The day I decided to buy her. It was a rainy day, kinda foggy but not as rainy as today. 

Her dad, Mr. L/N, took something away from the new king, Taehyung Kim. He killed his parents on a night, in which he felt extremely jealous of their wealth, happiness, and power. Y/N was a poor little girl. She was 18 at that time. 

Her father was irresponsible. And I saw something in Y/N. Something which related to light but much brighter. She gave off this innocence. I liked that. I wanted to use her, but not only that. 

Mr. L/N decided to sell his daughters to Taehyung's other family members - his uncles, his older cousins, and many other relatives. Taehyung was quite younger at that time too. 

Taehyung didn't mind having his daughters and giving them to relatives. He has been planning something ever since Y/N's dad go exposed. 

He killed Y/N's sisters. The ones her dad sold. He's obviously pretty disgusting - he and Taehyung. Both of them are horrible creatures, who should definitely rot in hell for the rest of their lives. 

And he plans on killing the last daughter. And that's Y/N. I felt relieved I bought her. I don't want her to die, to be honest. She's way too young and gracious, I must admit that. I don't love her, that's not what I meant with 'gracious'. 

I just feel like that she's an easy target. Not only for e but for Taehyung. Taehyung wants to kill Y/N right in front of her dad. This doesn't tear me up, but it makes me angry. She doesn't deserve this. No one does. 

And I remember my mother wanting to talk to me after the coronation. I honestly don't want to talk to her about anything. She sounded so happy, telling me, she wants to talk to me. It kinda scared me. 

I can recognize the tears strolling down Y/N's cheeks, even when the rain falls. I sigh. What am I supposed to do? Leave? 

I apologize for this short chapter. Please read the announcement I'm going to post/I posted in the announcement box. Thank you. 

R.P