31

Jimin

"J-Jimin," I hear her sudden trembling voice while the horse is running through the fields. Knowing she's hurting makes my heart shatter. I don't say anything, which makes her still continue. "Why is this happening to me?"

The pain I hear when she's speaking is so suffocating, I wish I could just change everything and make her happy by just snapping my middle finger and thumb. That'd be such a dream. Not only for me but also for Y/N.

I sigh before swinging the bridle to make the horse gallop faster. What am I even supposed to answer her? "You know..." I pause for a moment, feeling the cold breeze hitting my face.

"You're something special, Y/N," I finally get to say. "And that's why this is happening to you. You're beautiful and amazing. Every woman wants to be like you and every man wants to have you,"

She doesn't respond, expecting me to clarify myself. I inhale and exhale, taking in air.

"They envy you and me," I tell her only for her to put her chin on my shoulder as the butterflies make their way to my stomach.

"So you're saying, we're both something special?" She asks, sounding curious and so fragile.

I'm not, but you.

She's so innocent. Way too innocent to be in this cruel world.

After all, I hurt her, tortured her, and used her. But not until now of course. I obviously got to be punished for what I did and I'm planning to tell her that. It's a surprise and I really hope she likes it. She has to.

I hum in response, agreeing.

"Jimin?" She asks again. It never gets annoying and it would never. I'd also never get tired of answering and talking to her. I literally feel like such a softie right now and that's all because of her — I smile to myself. A warm and soft smile.

Y/N holds tighter onto my torso, pulling herself a bit closer to me, and now has her cheek on my shoulder. "I love you," She finally says. But what made her say those three words and so suddenly?

"I always did," She says and I can again feel my clothes getting wet. She's crying, but that doesn't make me stop riding the horse. "Thanks for saving my life," She manages to say, holding back her sobs.

But then she suddenly breaks down. "I-I'm so sorry that I w-was like that to you... I don't deserve you and-" I instantly cut her off.

"Shut up," I tell her. "I love you too,"

"Take her to her room and don't let her out," I demand the knight after finally standing back on my feet in the front yard of my castle. Before he takes Y/N with him she turns around. "Wait," She calls me, making me look at her when she smashes her lips on mine out of nowhere. Euphoria is the only thing I feel at the moment — she makes me so happy.

She pulls away from my lips and looks at me for the last time before she lets the knight guide her into the castle and into her room. I sigh as I look at them. She has to stay safe. She told me she had pain during the time we got here.

"Close the doors!" I shout to my people, making them obey without any hesitation. It's whole chaos here. It's currently raining really hard and everything just seems so difficult today, but whatever. I'd do anything for her. And only her.

I get back on my horse and check every single corner around the castle, making sure there are none of Taehyungs knights trying to break in or something. What I did was pretty risky, but I honestly don't regret it at all.

I ride back to the front yard, giving one of my knights the responsibility for all of this. I need to go back and find Taehyung. I need to end this all. I need to end him.

He ruined everything and he's definitely going to pay for this. For hurting so many innocent people. And most important, Y/N. The person who didn't even deserve all of that pressure and pain.

My heart clenches at the thought of her crying. Oh god.

I swing the bridle of my horse, making it gallop a little faster.

The road to Taehyungs castle isn't that long. But still, I need to even search the fields and roads, he can be anywhere. That guy is so different from everyone else. He's crazy and would obviously do anything to kill me.

But whatever. That's not going to happen.

I make the black animal stop in his tracks as he's letting out a sound. I take a few glances at some locations but there's still no sign of him. I sigh and swing the bridle again.

I'm definitely going to find him and kill him with kindness, just for her.

I hope that the next chapter is gonna blow ya asses.

- R.P