30

Jimin

I had to do it. I just couldn't hold myself back from attacking Taehyungs palace, I just had to do it. I needed to save Y/N's life at all costs. Even though it hurt her to see her father die right in front of her eyes, it was worth it that I was at least able to save her.

I'm so happy I did that. I saved the love of my life from being murdered by someone she trusted and someone she was ready to hand her heart to. My girl is so naive, it's annoying but so cute at the same time, I love her more than anything — it's finally official and I can't wait to make her my wonderful queen.

I don't care what mother is going to tell me. It's not about her. It's about me and Y/N.

I sent all my knights to war, just for her. I'm so proud.

I can feel her head resting against my back while I'm riding the horse in the direction of Silverville. It's over. Her having to deal with all the stress and pain is finally over. She can live her life peacefully now.

She cried so much while I reassured her and told her that everything's going to be fine. I bet she's sleeping now. I hope she does, she deserves some break. She went through so much after all. I'll make sure she feels at ease when we're back home.

I hope my knights are capable enough to fight Taehyung, the enemy.

I really hope so.

I witness Y/N tugging on my stoic clothes as she's trying to prevent me from leaving her, but she doesn't even know that I would never do that. I could never.

I regret everything I've done to hurt her. I could kill myself for that and I hated myself before realizing how I should actually treat her and she actually deserves to be treated.

She deserves to be treated like my queen.

I can't wait to see people looking up to her, children, and just everyone. They all will love Y/N. The kindest and most loving person as the queen of Silverville. Thinking about that makes my heart beat so hard, so fast.

I love her so much. So so much.