37

Jimin

I walk down the hallway while Y/N is still peacefully sleeping in her bed. She looked so sad yesterday and I was scared about how she just stood there in front of the window. It didn't only look like she was viewing the outside. She looked as if she was deep in thoughts.

It kinda scared me.

My blood boiled after she told me who abused her. I saw wounds and bruises when washing her body, but I thought she just accidentally hurt herself. Yesterday was worse though and I had to ask.

I mean, I'm gonna propose to her soon and if I want to become a good husband to her I have to be a great partner now as well. But that's not the exact reason why I asked her.

It's also because I care and love her.

Y/N really thought I'm going to not harm those girls when I get to them. I kill everyone who tries to hurt Y/N. Ophelia is an exception, though — Well, for now.

I take a deep breath and barge into Hazel's bedroom, only to see her sitting on her chair in front of the mirror, doing her hair as she notices me. I harshly slam the door close.

I gift the girl a death glare, angry as hell.

How dare she hurts Y/N?

How dare she abuses Y/N?

How dare she hurts the baby in her womb?

"Oh, your majesty-" I immediately make her shut her pathetic mouth by grabbing a fistful of her hair, pulling on it, and using it to tackle her onto the floor.

She just looks at me, scared and trembling.

"Y-Your m-majesty, w-what-" I cut her off as I put my feet on her face and push her head onto the floor and move around my shoe.

"And? How does it feel, huh? You dare to hurt Y/N and think you'll get away with this, hm? You're the one who should suffer instead of her. She's pregnant you selfish, arrogant whore," I curse at her.

"I-I'm sorry," She tries to speak properly but it rather sounds like a ruffle.

"I'll make sure you suffer and die soon. I fucking promise you," I say through gritted teeth and leave the room. I close the door behind me and take out the key which opens the door of all maids.

I lock the door, only to hear banging from the other side.

Suffer Hazel. Suffer.

And now it's Elizabeth's turn.

But she's nowhere. I asked a knight and he told me she was in town, buying groceries. I told him to tell me when she's back and if she's not returning, I'm gonna make a troop visit the city- No, whole Silverville to search for her.

I make them regret causing pain to the loved of my life.

Elizabeth

After putting all the groceries into the fridge, I make my way to my room.

Hazel and I are planning to abuse her again today. But we really want to try something new, but not today. We want to do it a month before Y/N gives birth to her child.

We want to kill the child.

We want to make her be traumatized.

I mean, how come she even makes a baby with someone who's not even in her level. The king deserves someone better — Someone, like Hazel and me.

I'm actually pretty lucky. The higher up, Ara, who once ruled with her husband Uri, has given me a key into every room. Well, the ones in which the maids sleep in and I haven't told Hazel about this which I definitely should. I mean, waking and scaring Y/N when she's asleep would be so nice.