17

Y/N

After doing my morning routine and putting on an unbleached silk type of dress, which reaches the floor. The material of the dress isn't actually silked though, which I'm kinda glad for. I sigh after doing my hair while standing in front of the mirror. I decided to put on a flower crown today since I have a day off. Miranda and I planned on going outside for a walk and to enjoy the fresh air we don't use enough. I open the door and step out of my room and close the door behind me as I walk through the big hallways. Today is the day I'm going to find out if I'm going to see prince Taehyung Kim today. I'm actually a little nervous. The last time Jimin saw the both of us together, he literally went crazy which makes me wonder, to be honest. Why does it even matter to him if someone else touches me? He doesn't even love me, so why does he give a damn about that. I actually would've thought he loves me, but I don't. Not after what he did to me. 

I walk down the stairs, passing by a few knights who keep on diligently guarding the castle as well as other areas. "Y/N!" I hear Miranda shouting my name as soon as she sees me arrive in the main hall. She's rushing over to me and embraces me in a tight hug, making me giggle at her cuteness. "You need to tell me what you guys talked about yesterday, you and the king-" She releases from the hug and looks me in the eyes, all excited about what Jimin might've told me yesterday. The tall and heavy golden door which leads into the main hall is getting opened by two knights as the royal family enters the room. Miranda, the other maids except for Ophelia, are now standing in front of the three thrones, owned by the only three royal family members. Jimin sits on the middle throne, which is quite bigger than the other two beside it. Jimin's parents are actually in a higher position than he is, but they wanted him to become a king so soon, I don't really know why. I don't know anything about Jimin if I think about it. Nara Park, the mother of the king, sits on the left side beside Jimin while his father Uri Park sits on the other side. 

"We're here to discuss, whenever the maids are to attend the coronation," the feminine higher-up starts speaking, loud enough to make an echo appear. The other higher-up, Uri, clears his throat before he begins to talk. And unlike Jimin's mother, he's softly smiling at us maids.  "The answer, in this case, is yes," He pauses for a moment and speaks up again. "We'll need you to decorate this place, change the king into his clothes, and also clean," He says, signaling Jimin that it's his turn to speak. "We have made a list. A list that says what chores you have to handle," He states making the knight beside his mother hands him a letter, which I suppose is the list. "Marie Leonhardt and Elizabeth Guinviere, you'll be decorating the dance hall, the ceremony hall, and the dining hall, starting tomorrow," He says and looks at the two friends. I suddenly feel someone tapping my shoulder, making me instantly turn my head only to see Marie standing beside me. "Do you know where Ophelia is?" She frowns her brows, clearly confused. 

But before I can respond to the woman in the lavender-colored dress, Nara interrupts me. "Is there something you want to share with all of us, maid?" Jimin's mother looks down at us, giving off a whole arrogant vibe. Jimin definitely has this cold and arrogant attitude from her. Marie glances at me and then back at her a few times, before replying. "I-I was just wondering where the maid Ophelia is. She is nowhere to be seen," She answers. I know exactly where she is, but I'll just pretend that I know nothing at all. I shift my gaze at Jimin's who looks down at me, coldly. "She's in the basement. I locked her inside of there," He answers, monotone, acting like it's nothing serious. Nara just rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Continue, son," 

I look at Marie, viewing her side profile and I can tell she looks obviously pretty terrified. I sigh and listen to what Jimin is saying. "Hazel White, Miranda Collins, and Ophelia Beaufort are in charge of cleaning after the coronation as well as during the whole day after the guests have eaten," My eyes widen as he says that. When those three are in charge of cleaning and Marie and Elizabeth in decorating in stuff, means that I'll be in charge of changing Jimin's clothes. Oh god. I've seen him naked before but isn't it a bit weird to change his clothes? Isn't that a bit too much? "Y/N L/N, you're in charge of picking out an outfit for me to wear as well as changing them onto me," He says and I even notice a bit of hidden lust in his dark orbs, even from afar. 

I can feel my cheeks heat up after everyone looks over at me. Hazel suddenly raises her hand, jealousy washed all over her face before she looks at Jimin. "Your majesty?"  Jimin nods, signaling her to ask the question, which is currently lingering in her mind. "Why does it have to only be Y/N?" She asks the question. I never liked Hazel. She acted so weirdly the first time she met the king, it kinda triggered me. Jimin clears his throat before he responds to Hazel. "I chose it that way. And there's no specific reason, maid," Liar. He's such a bad bad liar. I scoff mentally. I know exactly why he chose me to be the one in charge of changing his clothes and stuff. He wants to fuck me. That's what he wants to do. I just can't say no to him. I love this man so much and I want to spend most of the time with him, even though it's only sex. I feel like tearing up. Am I really the only one in this horrible relationship that feels some love for the other one. The fact that I actually can tell him to stop having sex with me, is possible though. I'm just scared. Scared of him and the cold shoulder he might give me.

Miranda and I are enjoying the warm sunbeams hitting our skin, while we're sitting near the forest in the backyard. Bunnies, ducks, and cats are to be seen, who are walking or sometimes eating a bit of the grass. The castle doesn't have a lot of cats. I heard that Jimin's mom owns the two cats who often wander around here. "Hey, Y/N. Can I ask you something?" Miranda asks as she begins building a flower crown using Daisy's. I hum as a response while looking up at the blue bright sky. "What does king Jimin truly mean to you?" I know I told her what is going on between Jimin and me, but I didn't really clarify my feelings towards him to her. "Well..." I start talking. "He means everything positive to me, you know what I mean? He somehow makes me happy by just existing. His voice always manages to calm me down and the way he sometimes treats me shows me how affectionate and passionate he is," I tell her and I continue. "I grew up, not knowing anything about love, affection or warmth," "King Jimin might be really cold and kinda restrained, but he sometimes gives me the love and warmth, I've always needed, without actually realizing it,"