35

After 5 Months

Y/N

I lie down on the grass, looking at the blue sky and the clouds which perfectly fit together. I let out a sigh. These past few months were hell. It was just so stressful and depressing, all that because of Hazel and the other maid, Elizabeth.

I thought Elizabeth was a nice and kind person, but she definitely isn't. She's rude and means, really really mean. They both started abusing me because of the baby in my womb. Because they think it's Jimin's. But it's not. 

Jimin and I even decided to take a DNA test a few months ago, and it turns out that it's not Jimin's child, which makes me so angry. I feel so damn exhausted. I just want rest. 

Jimin has been taking good care of me though. He's been constantly sleeping with me in the same bed, giving me massages and cuddling with me. He even insisted to let me wash so he always washed me and even said that I should tell him if I feel uncomfortable. 

But what scares me is, that he questions the scars and bruises I got by all the beatings by those two girls. 

It makes me want to cry. 

And not only that. 

This baby doesn't deserve to live. I agree with Hazel and Elizabeth. 

Taehyung is their father, so he or she is going to be just like him and I don't want that. 

Jimin loves the human who lives in my womb. He talks to it and rubs my belly all the time. This thing inside of me gets so much affection from him, I've never seen him so soft before. I love it to see him so happy though. 

The only person who isn't happy right now is me. 

I sigh and sit up as I look down at my stomach. It got so large, it's crazy. I never thought about getting pregnant sometime. This was just so unexpected. 

How I wish I could just go back in time and not let Taehyung use me like that. Like the bitch I am. 

I'm so tired of myself. Of myself and that baby. 

I just want to sleep and forget about all the bad things which happened in my life. All I want is to forever stay in Jimin's arms and fall asleep while being all comfy with him. I miss him so much right now, but he seems so busy these days. 

He wants to change Silverville. He wants the people to live without having to spend much on their homes. He only wants the people who live here to spend money on food and other types of nutrition. 

He's so damn kind-hearted. 

He's been sitting on that plan for such a long time now and I'm so proud of him. Everyone is going to be living their lives so well. 

I get up from the ground and make my way to the door which leads me inside the corridor. I just want to go and take a nap. I can't wait for Jimin to spend some time with me today. I miss him so much. 

I sigh and open the door and enter the corridor. 

It's been honestly so boring these days. 

I head to the stairs which lead me to my room and before I even get to push open the door, I feel someone's palm on my mouth, preventing me from screaming and shouting for help. 

My heart is beating so fast at the moment, I'm scared. 

The unknown person then suddenly throws me on the floor, making me groan in pain as I land on the ground. The baby. 

Tears form in my eyes before I look up and it's no other than Hazel and Elizabeth. Doesn't surprise me. 

My stomach hurts, the baby is kicking. 

Oh my god. 

"Look what we have here," Hazel speaks after she closes the door. 

I only glare at them, my eyes filled with anger and hate towards both of them. What did I even do to them? 

"Leave me alone," I sternly demand and sit down as my back hits the wall. Hazel just chuckles and approaches me, while Elizabeth is just standing in front of the door, she must be there to prevent someone to enter the small room. 

Without expecting it, she grabs a fistful of my hair and harshly pulls on it, smirking. "I hope the baby dies. It needs to die," She says through gritted teeth. Why do I feel so small? 

I can't do anything about it right? And there's no one going to help me anyway. I just hope it ends as soon as possible. I want to just rest. 

I tightly close my eyes, fearing the woman in front of me and fearing what she's going to do next. They've abused me a lot before, I should be used to it by now. But it all just gets more painful. 

I then feel a stinging pain on my cheek. No. More pain. On both sides. I open my eyes, only to see her hiding a cutter and cutting bruises on my cheeks while I scream and cry in pain. 

Why me? 

"Oh, you slut. You deserve it, huh,"