25

Taehyung

One. He screams. Two. He seeks help. Three. He can't stop crying. He's so damn annoying. Is he even a man? He can't even hold the pain of my whip. He deserves this. His whole family deserves this and even Y/N deserves this.

I roll my eyes at the man who tries to free himself from the cuffs I put on him. I look at him, feeling proud and strong. "P-Please, s-stop," He begs while wet tears stream down his cheeks. He looks so pleasing. So in pain and sadness. It makes me feel so satisfied. I love the view. A lot.

"Tch," I throw the whip at the wall, making it fall down on the floor as a loud echo appears. "Pathetic," I speak and approach him as I take a hold of his collar. "I wonder what you're daughter would think of you. You're so gross and weak," I spit out and harshly let go of him.

"Leave my daughter alone!" I instantly punch him in the face and the anger overwhelms me. He falls onto the floor and coughs. I deadly glare at him. Feeling so much rage. Who does he even think he is?

He killed my parents and doesn't even think that he deserves the pain he currently receives from me! This is horrible. So horrible. And I still wonder who I should kill first — Y/N or her father? I want them both to suffer. But mostly him.

"You deserve this," I say for the last time before leaving the torture room.

I open the door to my bedroom, only to see Y/N being all naked even though the maids put clothes on her. Why would she take them off? She stands in front of the mirror and still didn't notice that someone has entered the room. I sigh mentally. This girl is weird. Really weird.

It looks like she's admiring herself as she touches areas of her body. She has lots of bruises on her body. How come I didn't see them yesterday?

And by the look on her face, it doesn't actually look like she's admiring her body but actually judging it. This is my time to shine, I smirk to myself.

I shut the door and approached her from behind. I gently place my hands on her waist and put my chin on her bare shoulder, looking at us through the reflection in the mirror. "You're so beautiful," I tell her, obviously lying. But the dumb woman she is, she takes it for real.

Her lips curve a slight smile as she shyly looks down at her feet. I then start trailing kisses all over her neck, trying to go further as I'm feeling myself getting quite horny. I start sucking on her skin, making her moan.

I honestly can't wait to hurt her during sex. I can't wait to let out some of my anger on his small thing.

I immediately carry her, bridal-style, and walk over to the king-sized bed. Isn't she a slut? Taking off her clothes, too dumb to even think of someone coming in. She trusts me so much. She's so damn naive.

I smash my lips on hers kissing her, biting her lower lip and I recognize the taste of blood. I harshly throw her onto the bed, making it bounce before I take off my clothes and finally get on the bed.

I hover over her and suck on her boobs, sucking and biting her nipples harshly. "Ah, Tae," I kiss down her stomach and finally face her flower. Her legs are already perfectly spread. She must've learned a lot when she was with Jimin.

He must've taught her how to obey her king.

I smirk and glide my tongue over her clit, making her tremble and moan. She whines. "M-Master, p-please!" I chuckle darkly. She's so naive. She doesn't even know what she bumped into.

I slowly slide my tongue into her while holding onto her thighs. I start tongue-fucking her, tasting all of her juices and most important; tasting her.

She already released it a few times and her cum tastes like sweet lemon which honestly tastes so good.

I then sit up and look at her. There's saliva all over her mouth. She enjoyed me eating her out a lot.

She looks so done but we're not finished yet. I position my member between her legs, ready to dip it in. I take a deep breath and drive it into her and I won't ever regret doing this. Never.

I love Taehyung :)

- R.P