15

Jimin

Y/N closes the door behind her as she leaves. She seemed so fragile and scared just now, might that be because of yesterday? I didn't see her beside me this morning, she might've just went through her schedule. The next and last person to enter my room now is going to be Ophelia Beaufort. I remembered that I still need to punish her. I'm going to make her scream, not in pleasure but pure pain. That's what she deserves for even approaching Y/N like that - that's literally not how it works. I do not ever tolerate people like her. I lift my hands staring at them. I can't believe I fingered that whore. She must've enjoyed it pretty much. Getting fingered by the king must be something every woman craves - especially the ones living in this dark and cruel castle. But what those maids don't know is that my fingers, my tongue, and my dick already belong to someone. And that's Y/N. Knocks appear on my door, making me jolt back into reality. "Come in," My face darkens as soon as Beaufort enters the room. She's the cause of Y/N feeling so damaged and sad. I clench my jaw at the sight of the red-haired woman who closes the door behind her. "You called me, your majesty?" She questions, trying to sound innocent which actually goes pretty well - but I know what the actual fuck is going on behind that acting. I rush towards her, making her back hit the door as I pull out a Clip Point - one of my favorite knives to use when torturing people.  

I look her dead in the eyes, rage filling my body as I stare at her. She's so goddam ugly. I thought otherwise before but now that I saw her insulting and hurting Y/N, her whole image changed. I hold the knife onto her neck as she's scarily looking at me. She's not that short actually - almost as tall as me. "You dare to hurt Y/N? What makes you do that, huh? Jealousy? Is it because you know that she's prettier than you? Better than you? What is it, maid?" I ask her through gritted teeth. The woman in front of me whimpers in fear, making me push the knife closer to her skin. I can't wait to see her bleeding. I'm going to murder her. "I asked you a question!" I yell at her, widening my eyes. "Why would you hurt her?" I yell at her once again as tears flow down her cheeks. "B-Because because-" I cut her off while the knife cuts her skin a bit, blood flowing down her neck. "Fucking. Talk. Properly," I coldly yet angrily demand. I harshly let go of her and leave the room as I order the knights to take her to the basement. Both of the knights who usually stand next to my bedroom walk inside, following my orders as they hold Ophelia by using her upper arms, taking her straight to the basement. 

I lock the heavy metal door after the knights walk out of the basement. I slowly turn around, only to see Ophelia all tied up, as well as her feet. She's pressed against the cold wall while she's being all naked. Her nipples are seemed so perky and her hairy vagina makes it somehow hotter, it turns me on. It makes me crave sex and long for Y/N. An idea suddenly pops up in my mind as I think about her. I open the door and once again order the knights to do something for me, which is obviously telling Y/N to come here to the basement. I want her to see everything. I want her to see how I make this disgusting creature bleed and go through countless feelings of pain. I want to fuck Y/N right in front of this whore. I close the door and shift my attention to Ophelia, who looks at me. "W-Why would you do this?" She stutter which instantly makes me chuckle. "What kind of question is that? You deserve it," I respond, smirking. I feel like a damn psychopath. What's up with me? 

The sound of the door cracking open, makes me turn my head in the direction. Y/N is walking inside of the basement. "Master what-" She cuts off herself as soon as she notices Beaufort. She frowns at the sight of her. "What is she doing here?" I smile at the sight of my girl. I approach her and cup her face in my hands as I place a kiss on her soft pillow-like lips. "People who treat you like shit deserve being punished, princess," I say, turning her cheeks in a bright red as she steps back and bites her lower lip. I walk towards the wall with the weapons and think about which one to use. 

Y/N

I look at Ophelia being all naked. This is so weird to watch. I've never seen a woman naked before, this is just making me feel embarrassed. I don't really know why Jimin been wanted me to be here in the first place. Am I the one who's going to torture her? Thinking about that makes me nervous as hell. "Baby, sit down on the chair," Jimin demands making me immediately take his order. I sit down on the wooden chair, waiting for what's going to happen. I was just washing dishes and cleaning the dining room, I was so glad when the knights called me back to Jimin and into the basement. "I want you to see everything, alright? I want you to enjoy all of this," Jimin approaches me and suddenly shoves a string of my hair behind my ear. He's being all soft at the moment, I wonder why. King Jimin turns around, holding a Sai in his right hand as he slowly approaches Ophelia. I gulp out of nervousness. What is he going to do to her?

Jimin suddenly cups her face tightly as she whimpers. "So ugly," He harshly let's go f her as he crouches down, still holding the Sai. "Scream if you're in pain, got it, whore?" He demands her, making her eagerly nod with frowned eyebrows. Jimin pushes the Sai into her vagina, making tears instantly flow down her cheeks. He's quickly thrusting the weapon in and out of her while she's crying and screaming. "Stop! Please Stop! Ah!" She screams. I feel so bad for her. Why is he even doing this? Jimin just laughs crazily at the sight of her being in so much pain. Blood squirts out of her as it lands on the already dirty floor. Jimin shoves out the now red-covered weapon and stares at it, seeming as if he's carefully admiring the liquid. He suddenly pulls out a tissue from his pocket and cleans the blood away as he throws it somewhere in the room as well as the Sai. My gaze shifts over at Ophelia who looks like she's about to pass away as worry fills me. Jimin stands up and walks over to me. "Strip, darling," I do as he says and taking off my maid dress, pushing it a bit further away, using my feet. I turn back at Jimin. "You never wear any undergarments, sweetheart. Why do you always gotta be so fucking sexy, hmm?" Jimin wraps his hand around my neck, closing the gap between us. We're both hungrily eating out each other's faces as his hand moves from my waist to my exposed pussy, suddenly sticking a finger inside of me, making me jolt up in surprise. He pounds his finger inside of me while my legs become wobbly as he does so. 

"M-Master..." I moan out as I tightly hold onto the back of his neck, trying not to fall. Jimin pushes me against the wall while we are still in the same position. "Try not to lose balance, princess," He warns me after pulling away from my lips. I nod as he lets go of me and takes off his pants and underwear, revealing his already hardened penis. "Suck it off, slut. I want it purple, mutt," I immediately get on my knees. His dick looks so stiff and veiny, I can't wait to taste it, to be honest. I begin swirling my tongue on his tip, teasing him as he takes a full hand of my hair. I then take it in my mouth, not fully though as he's now moaning. "Ah, stop teasing me, slut," He pushes his dick deeper into my mouth, making the tip hit the back of my throat as I start choking while tears make their way to my eyes. Jimin lustfully looks down at me. "My adorable little pup, are you enjoying this?" 

I slightly try to nod and succeed. "P-Please stop..." We both turn our gazes to Ophelia whose eyes are tightly closed as she's trying to avoid any kind of view like this. "Please just let me go..." Jimin suddenly shoves his dick out of my mouth before he throws his pants and underwear into the corner of the room. He looks down t me. "On all fours, darling," He points at the middle of the room. I stand up and approach Ophelia, standing a meter in front of her as I am now going onto my knees and place both my palms on the cold floor. "Ass up, slut," He demands and I follow his order in no time. Jimin caresses my butt, making me get goosebumps all over my body. I suddenly feel a sharp sting on my ass. He spanked me. I moan at the hurtful sensation only to make him giggle. "Cute," I hear him whisper to himself. 

Jimin shoves his dick into me, thrusting inside of me at a fast pace. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" I keep moaning as my eyes roll to the back of my head. He's so good at this. Why do I enjoy this so much? Wasn't I pissed at him a few hours ago? What is even happening. "Stop it!" I hear the woman yelling, making me smirk. This is exactly what you deserve, bitch. I felt bad for her but she literally almost killed me if Jimin didn't catch her. She deserves rotting in hell. "M-Master," I clench my walls tightly around his member as Jimin keeps on spanking me while he's still pounding into me. "How dare you feel so good, princess?"