38

Author

The heavy rain is taking place in the area of Silverville while the people are either sleeping, resting, working, and simply minding their own business. It's been hard for everyone ever since the future queen, Y/N died — and that right in front of the man she loved the most out of the world: Park Jimin, the ruler of Silverville. He's been suffering badly under much depression. He hasn't been eating for a few days since he locked himself up in his bedroom ever since that day.

He didn't even talk to anyone ever since Y/N died. He tried to move on as fast as he can. But everyone knows how long it takes for somebody to get over the death of a loved one. King Jimin wishes he noticed her suffering mentally much earlier. Maybe he couldn've helped her. He loves her more than he loves himself. He wants to be with her. He wants to embrace her with his arms and hug her tightly.

He didn't cry. He didn't even dare to visit her grave. He just couldn't. He knows he'd just end up getting out of control and do something which would only cause problems. But the king then finally decides to get out of his room and make his way to the horses. The maids got capital punishment. The king tortured them before. He wanted to hear them scream because of pain. He wanted to hear them suffer much more than Y/N had to because of Hazel and Elizabeth.

That was the last thing that satisfied him. Nothing else ever could. Only the girl that is above the clouds now. Everyone is greeting King Jimin, but he doesn't react to anyone and just continues on ignoring them. He finally arrives in front of the horses and puts on the bridle on Lute, the horse.

He gets on the horse and swings the bridle, signaling it to start running. His hair already got wet because of the pouring rain but he doesn't care. He only has one goal in front of his eyes. He then makes Lute stop galloping and gets off the horse. He takes off its bridle and throws it onto the grass before caressing the horse's cheek. "Be free and live a happy life. As long as you can. This world is a cruel place yet beautiful too. I hope you enjoy the positive things," And the horse was gone. It runs away.

The king then turns himself to the ocean and walks forward. It's weird to see rain falling on the ocean. It's something which a person doesn't see often. He then takes out the heaviest cuffs which he put in his pocket before leaving the palace. He cuffs himself and then walks towards the water.

He looks up into the grey sky. He's sad and broken. He wants to be free. He wants to be with her. He loves her. So much.

"I'm sorry, Love. But I can't take it anymore. I need to see you. Please forgive me," He looks at the ocean again and approaches it until his feet finally feel wet. He goes deeper and deeper and the heavy cuffs make sure he starts to drown.

All he wants is her.

Y/N.

That's all.

She's all he wants and nothing else.

He'd rather have her in his arms than being the king.

But that's over now anyway.

"I can't wait to see you, my princess." is the only thing he thinks of before he leaves this world.