Prolog

Y/n pov

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" You looked at your parents with disbelieve. 

"You want me to marry a FUCKING Vampire?" You said, as you tansed your fists. 

The glare you gave your parents was full of rage. Never in your life have you felt this level of betrayl.

"It's for the fate of our family. Don't you understand that?!" Your mother answered. "They are a wealthy and powerful ally." She eyed you with a calm but intimitading look.

You scoffed: "Since when do we need more money and power. We are the strongest and richest Werewolf family around here. No one is a threat for  us anyway." 

The rage level you had reacherd can not be described. Your whole body was shaking at this point.
 Werewolfs, Vampires and Humans lived in harmony that was true, but you hated this bloodsuckers. Many Werewolfs had allied with the Vampires, but when it came to you, you wanted to be as far away from them as possible. There was no specific reason for you to not like them, but you would rater stab yourself in the eye with a rusty fork, than beeing in the same room as a bloody Vampire.
Your pride as a Werewolf got hurt, when your father had told you the devastating news, as well as your trust to your parents.

Your father cleared his throat and said:" It is already decided. End of discussion." 

You just walked out the room and slamed the door. At this very moment you were not able to face him. Hot tears streamed down your face, as your ran up to your room.

You heard your father yell :"We gonna meet them tomorow. So be on your best behavior."

Meanwhile at the other end of the city:

Dami pov

"A Werewolf?" Dami looked at her Father with disbelieve. "Does Mother know about this?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Her father just nodded. Dami knew her family obligations well, so she would never stand against her parents.

"When do I meet him?" She asked with a sad smile.

"Tomorrow." Her father simply said. "But there is one thing you need to know my beautiful daughter." He added.

She looked at him a little confused. 

Her father looked her deep in the eyes and said: "You going to meet their daughter. She is an only child and the best match that we could find for you. They are a strong ally and will help us to strengthen our stance in the society." A sad smile was on his lips.

"I do understand that." She answered. 

Her father pulled her in to a hug. It hurt him to marry his daughter off to a Werewolf. But his wife and leader of the clan insisted on this marriage and he don't wanted to anger his wife. She was the most powerful Vampire in the city and her word was the law. 

"Please go to your room." He said and kissed his daughters cheek.

Dami was still in trance, but obeyed his order. A million thoughts roamed around in her head, but she knew one thing for sure. Tomorrow she would do anything to make the other girl like her. It was important that the marriage would work and Dami knew exactly what her parents expected from her.