The white room

Y/n's pov:

Handong and her team also came back and after they ate some of the delicious food Sua had made they all sat down in the living room again.

"We have to take another route in the building," Felix explained.

"Why? Did you lie to us about your secret passage?" Sua asked and stared at the poor boy.

"No, he did not but they guarded the entrance so we searched for another." Gahyeon interfered before Sua could degrade the poor boy more.

"Our route in is on the roof. With a little bit of luck, we can sneak in without being seen." Handong added.

"The roof?" You thought. "Could be tricky. I don't want them to take such risks." 

You were about to say something when Felix interrupted you.

"Y/n, you can plan a route for us through the building, right?" He asked with a hopeful glow in his eyes.

"The new route will be a lot riskier than the old one. You have to sneak from the roof to the ground floor without being seen. It will take you longer to get there and the longer you stay in the building the higher the risk to get caught." You explained. "I don't want the Skugga to capture you too. I can't lose more people."

Your eyes filled with tears as you spoke and you had to look away. The guilt in your chest was too much. How could you ask them to do this for you?

"Y/n listen, there is no other way if we want to save Dami. I know you don't want us to get in danger but we are all adults and we can make our own decision and mine is to save Dami whatever the cost is." Gahyeon pointed out and all the others seemed to agree.

"Gahyeon is right. Dami is our friend and she is your family, Y/n. There is no way we leave her hanging." Sua added.

You started to cry and soon felt warm arms wrapping around you.

"Thank you so much." You whispered and looked up again.

"Just plan a saved route and we will do the rest." Felix smiled.

"I will." You assured him as you started to smile as well.

Later:

Y/n's pov:

Sua and Handong had helped you plan a route and after that, they had guided you to Dami's bedroom.

"You need to rest. How do you want to greet Dami with a hug once she is back when you're not even capable of walking?" Sua said and tucked you in.

"Thank you for everything." You said as she checked your temperature.

"Don't mention it. You would do the same." Handong replied.

She was leaning against the door frame. Her eyes met yours and she gave you a small smile.

"I may never have told you two but I love you. You are my best friends and I can't bear it if something happens to you." You told the two other girls.

Sua smiled at you and Handong looked touched.

"I will stay until you fall asleep," Sua explained.

"Hang in there," Handong said before she left.

A few moments passed and Sua sat down on the bed next to you.

"You should talk with Siyeon and apologize." You mumbled and closed your eyes.

"What gave you the idea that I need to apologize?" Sua asked a little insecure.

"I can feel the guilt that surrounds you like a cloud plus Siyeon left without saying goodbye. A clear sign that something was happening between the two of you." You replied.