A nice dinner

Dami's pov:

It was almost lunchtime, but Dami let her wife sleep on this rainy Sunday. They trained for almost three hours yesterday and Y/n was exhausted after it. She refused to turn into a wolf before Dami got better at controlling her Bloodrage. Y/n also said that she wanted Dami's fighting skills to be better before they intensified the training. The Vampire girl thought it was adorable how much Y/n cared for her. The Vampire girl was currently in the kitchen and drank a glass of blood. Since she had her Bloodrage under control, the thirst wasn't as strong anymore. Dami was happy about going back to her normal schedule. Drinking blood every day was not as amusing after all. She still hated the taste of it.

"I need to wake her up soon. She needs to eat." The Vampire girl thought as she cleaned the glass.

Y/n needed a lot more food than Dami. She had a faster digestion. Her body needed more energy than Dami's. Sometimes when Y/n was too busy she skipped meals and if she did that, she was always in a bad mood. Dami was deep in thought when strong arms wrapped around her waist. The Vampire girl got startled a little, but she was used to it. Y/n had really light footsteps. Dami figured it was because she was half-wolf. The Werewolf girl could roam around the house without Dami hearing it although the Vampire girl had super good hearing.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" The sleepy voice of Y/n filled her ears.

Dami turned around in her wife's arms and cupped her cheeks. 

"You were tired and needed to rest," She explained.

"Yeah, but now I'm starving," Y/n replied.

Her tone was a little annoyed but Dami thought it was cute and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Good thing that we have leftovers from yesterday." She chuckled after she pulled back.

"Really?" Y/n's annoyance turned into excitement.

"I will warm it up for you." Dami pointed out and turned to the fridge.

"No need." Her wife replied and was rushing past Dami.

She opened the fridge and pulled out the lasagne from yesterday. Dami handed her a fork and watched her consume the food. The Vampire girls raised one eyebrow and chuckled.

"What?" Y/n asked with her mouth full.

"Nothing," Dami replied.

Y/n just shrugged her shoulders and continued eating. It was a mystery to Dami how her wife could eat anything without heating it first. Y/n never bothered to warm the leftovers. She just ate them cold.

"My mother called earlier and invited us for dinner." Y/n suddenly said.

"And? Are we going?" Dami asked back and grabbed the bowl after Y/n was finished.

"I will go, but if you don't want to-" The Werewolf girl started.

"I would love to see your childhood home." Dami interrupted, while she cleaned the bowl.

"Okay, we will leave at let's say six?" Y/n said.

"Sure puppy and what do you want to do until then?" Dami wanted to know.

She handed the bowl over to her wife, who grabbed it and started to dry it with a kitchen towel.

"I need to go to work on Monday so I will do a little preparation," Y/n answered.

"Oh." The Vampire girl said.

She hoped to have a little chat with her wife about the Bloodrage training, but it seemed that Y/n already had other plans.