Tired

Dami's pov:

She just ate a delicious lasagne that she made. Y/n was still not home and she was a little worried.

"She is probably still at the meeting." Dami thought.

She put the rest of the lasagne in the stove and sent a message to Y/n. It was already late, but she wasn't tired at all. She had a good sleep last night, so she probably didn't need to sleep this night at all. The heat in the house was still high. It was in the middle of the hottest month of the year. Dami made her way to her room and opened a window, to let some cold air in. It was not like she could feel the cold breeze but she still enjoyed the fresh air. The moon was at its peak. She looked at it for a while. It was fascinating to her that the moon influences Y/n and her kind.

"Why do you do this?" She asked. "How can you influence Y/n's emotions so much." She added.

She noticed, that Y/n was angrier and stressed when it was a full moon, but more relaxed and calm when it was a new moon. She was happier and friendlier as well. The closer it gets to the full moon the more negative emotions can be witnessed. Thinking about Y/n made Dami worried again.

"When will she be back? Stop it. You are making yourself insane. Maybe she is already one her way." She thought. 

The fear disappeared and another feeling took its place. Dami knew since last night that she was in love with Y/n. She wanted to tell her but she was too embarrassed.

"I should flirt with her more and maybe she will notice herself," Dami mumbled while grabbing a book and planting herself on her bed.

"No, she would be too oblivious, but I could try. It would be funny to see her blush." She thought and chuckled.

She leaned her upper body on the headboard of her bed and started to read.

Y/n's pov:

You arrived at your home and were excited to eat something. Food was one of your favorite things and the person who made the food was too, but you would never admit that. You jumped out of your car and made your way to the entrance. The door was locked.

"Well, that is new." You said to yourself.

You never locked the door and so did your wife. You were living in the countryside and were not afraid of robbers or anything.

"She must be still scared." You thought.

You unlocked the door and headed for the kitchen. The food was placed in the stove as promised. You turned it on. There was time for a quick shower until the food was warm. So, you made your way to the bathroom and cleaned yourself. After that, you got back to the kitchen and took the food out of the stove.

"OMG, she made lasagne." You mumbled. 

You didn't bother to get a plate, you just ate out of the bowl. It was delicious, like everything Dami cooked. You ate up everything and washed the bowl. You put it back in the cabinet and yawned. The tiredness just hits you. You made your way up the stairs and noticed that the door to Dami's room was a little bit open. You could see there was still light.

"Is she still awake? Should I talk to her?" You mumbled.

After you hesitated, you made your way to her door and knocked softly on the wood.

"Come in." You heard her say.

You opened the door and stepped in. She was sitting in her bed with a book in her hand. She flashed you her trademark smile. You were in her room for the first time and looked around nervously. It was very tidy, with a bookshelf and a lot of plants. She had no TV in her room because she usually watched TV in the living room. In front of her bed was a fluffy carpet and a nightstand with a light on it next to her bed. Above her bed were some LED lights.