The wedding

Dami's pov:

She was tired. The last few days had been exhausting. Trying on dresses and shoes. Picking the flowers for her bouquet. Now she stayed in one of the fitting rooms in her white dress, looking in the mirror. Her makeup was perfect and the stylist did a great job with her hair. She didn't want to cry, but tears build up in her brown eyes. Never had she seen Y/n in the past week and this would be their second meeting. The second meeting which turned out to be their wedding.

"It's okay Yubin. This is not the end of the world." The Vampire girl told herself.

Her mother peeked her head into the room.

"The ceremony will start soon. Are you ready?" She asked with a commanding tone.

Dami nodded and put the veil over her face. She swallowed hard and walked out of the room. Her father already waited to guide her down the aisle. He even looked sadder than Dami herself. 

"Are you ready ?" He asked with a soft voice.

"Yes, I am ready." The Vampire girl answered.

The music started to play and they began to walk down the aisle. Dami's breath got heavier as she looked at Y/n. The Werewolf girl looked nervous. Dami noticed that she played with her fingers.

"I can't believe I'm gonna marry this rude Werewolf." She thought to herself.

Y/n looked good. Dami couldn't deny that, but Y/n's wardrobe choice was a little too much for a wedding the Werewolf girl didn't want to attend. She wore a classic black smoking with a blue bow tie. Almost looking like a spy or a very rich snob. She looked at the ground until Dami stood in front of her. Y/n looked up and met her gaze. For the first time, Dami noticed Y/n's eye color. They were so bright. Dami could just drown in them. Her heart skipped a beat as a blush started to cover her cheeks

"She has really beautiful eyes." That was Dami's first thought. "But that doesn't make up for her rude character." 

Dami offered her hand for Y/n to hold. The Werewolf girl took it with hesitation and intertwined their fingers. The priest or whatever started to talk, but Dami didn't listen. Her attention was on their interlocked hands. She could feel how nervous Y/n was. She started to brush her thumb over the back of the other girl's hand. It seemed to work. Y/n started to calm down.

The ceremony lasted way too long and the handshaking and good luck wish afterward even longer. After what felt like hours they sat at a table in a big ball hall. It was decorated with Dami's favorite flowers. Probably something her father had organized. She looked at her father and mouthed a thank you. He simply winked in response. The waiters began to serve the food and the evening rushed by fast. A handful of the guest was still left when Dami's father approached the newlyweds. Dami stood up and hugged him tightly. 

"Thank you for the flowers." She said.

"Anything for my precious daughter." He replied and pulled back.

Y/n also stood up from her seat and joined the little conversation.

"I have to tell you two something." Dami's father said. "You remember the old farmhouse in the countryside?" He asked.

Dami nodded and Y/n stood there in confusion.

"Well I renovated it and I want to give it to you as a wedding gift." He told them with a huge smile.

"WOW, are you serious? Thank you so much." Dami answered in surprise.

Her father know Dami loved that house and the time father and daughter had spent there when she was a child. Even Y/n was surprised by such a generous gift.