The barn

Siyeon's pov:

They were on their way home from the meeting. Sua was driving while Siyeon looked at her girlfriend's profile.

"She is so beautiful. I'm the luckiest girl in the world." Siyeon thought.

"Can you please stop staring at me?" Sua suddenly said and gave her a quick look.

"No," Siyeon replied. "I need to admire your beauty." 

A smile appeared on Sua's lips. They arrived at their apartment building and got out of the car. Siyeon waited for Sua at the front of the car and intertwined their hands as soon as Sua was at her side.

"You did great earlier." The small girl pointed out, as they walked up the stairs.

"I was nervous, to be honest," Siyeon replied and opened their apartment door.

"I know you don't like to speak in front of people," Sua said while kicking off her shoes.

"You have no idea." Siyeon thought and remembered the times when she had to speak in front of her class.

The memory made her shiver.

"Are you alright?" Sua suddenly asked.

The blonde girl nodded and hung her coat on a hook.

"Good, then I think it is time for your reward," Sua said in a husky tone.

TRIGGER WARNING: SMUT

She grabbed Siyeon's shoulder. A chuckle escaped Siyeon's lips while Sua leaned closer to her. Their faces were just a few centimeters apart.

"Or are you too tired?" Sua asked.

She didn't wait for an answer and kissed her girlfriend passionately. Soon the kiss got more heated. Sua started to unbutton Siyeon's shirt and let her fingers glide over the soft skin under it. In a swift movement, Siyeon got out of her shirt. She started to walk backward and pulled Sua with her.

"You are so hot," The taller girl said in between kisses.

Sua just let out a small chuckle and started to push Siyeon into their shared bedroom. Siyeon started to kiss her girlfriend's jaw. A soft moan escaped Sua's mouth as she took off her shirt and pushed Siyeon down on the bed. The lead was taken by Sua as always. The small girl was dominant in bed and Siyeon enjoyed it. The hot breath of her girlfriend grazed Siyeon's neck and it made her body shiver in excitement.

"Well, I think you are hotter than me," Sua whispered and softly kissed the blonde girl's neck.

She bit down a little on Siyeon's neck and made the other girl breathe faster. Sua let her tongue glide over the neck of her girlfriend and unzipped her pants.  With a gentle movement, she took them off. A small smirk appeared on Sua's lips for a moment before she traced kisses down her girlfriend's body. Siyeon closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation while Sua kissed her inner thigh. Soft moans filled the room when Sua pushed Siyeon's panty aside and let her tongue glide through her girlfriend's wet folds. 

"Don't stop baby," Siyeon whispered as Sua's tongue drew circles on her clit.

Sua let her fingers glide inside Siyeon and started to move them in and out gently. It was unusual for Sua to be this gentle.

"What are you doing?" The blonde girl asked barely able to speak due to the sensation.

She expected Sua to be rougher.

"I'm testing something. Tell me if you like it." Sua replied.

She moved her fingers simultaneously with her tongue. Siyeon couldn't hold back her moans.