Leave her?

Dami's pov:

She couldn't believe what her father just said.

"Leave her? No, I can't do that. I love her." Dami thought as her father took her hand.

"I can't do that." She replied while tears filled her eyes.

"You need to or you will die." Her father pointed out.

"Wait what? No, no, no in my dream Y/n died." The Vampire girl explained.

Her father's expression turned from scared to surprised.

"What? Tell me everything about your dream." He demanded.

So Dami started. She told him how the Skugga waited for her wife, how Y/n left her, and how Dami screamed and begged but nothing would make Y/n come back.

"It always ends with her chained to a pillar. In her chest is a dagger and her lifeless eyes stare at me. It always feels so real." Dami ended.

"And you are sure this will happen soon?" Her father asked.

"I don't know why but it feels like visions. They just started some night and got worse. Last time I even turned into Bloodrage while I was dreaming. Y/n was barely able to wake me up." Dami was now crying. " You are my last hope. Please, tell me what is happening to me. Did I use Bloodrage too often and this is a side effect or am I slowly turning crazy?"

"You are not going crazy. I have to confess something to you." Her father replied.

Dami was confused and brushed away the tears from her eyes.

"What is it?" The Vampire girl asked.

"The reason for you to have these visions is me. I gave you my gift to show you what happens if you don't leave your wife but you had a different vision than me. In my dream, you were the one who was tied to the pillar. You were the one that died and the only way to prevent this from happening is you leave Y/n forever." Her father said.

Dami was shaking. She didn't know that her father was able to give away his gift but she was more shocked that he had the same vision but with a different outcome.

"You gave me your special ability?" Dami asked.

"Yes, and now you know how serious this situation is. You or your wife will die if you stay together. I gave you my ability so you can see for yourself what will happen because you would never believe me if I told you." He replied.

"But I can't leave her. She needs me and I need her." Dami pointed out while she was close to crying again.

"Don't you understand-" Her father started.

"I do but it is a vision and we can still do something about it." Dami interrupted him.

"My lovely daughter I think this time it is not preventable." Her father said in a quiet tone.

He looked to the ground while Dami's heart shattered into pieces.

"NO. I WILL NOT LEAVE MY SOULMATE. I WOULD RATHER DIE. FUCK THIS VISION. I WILL FIND A WAY TO PREVENT THIS." Dami yelled and stood up.

Hot tears streamed down her cheeks as she walked up and down. She was so frustrated and scared. Never would she leave Y/n alone. The Vampire girl would never survive a breakup.

"Yubin, please do the right thing and pack your stuff. Otherwise, this will end in the worst way possible." Her father said.

"She is my soulmate. The love of my life. I will fight for her. She made so much progress with her mental health. She finally opened up to me and now you want me to pull the rug from under her feet? No. She will not survive a breakup. Not now and so do I." Dami whispered.