Home

Yoohyeon's pov:

She closed the car door and watched, as Sua drove away.

"Well, it could be worse." She said to herself and walked up the few steps to her front door, Y/n's beat-up face still in her mind.

She unlocked the door and stepped in. After she kicked off her shoes, she noticed that there was still light in the living room. She walked quietly towards the open door and peeked her head in. The TV was still on and illuminated the room. The sight was just too cute for her to handle. Jiu was sleeping on the couch in one of Yoohyeon's hoodies. Yoohyeon turned off the TV and got out of her coat. The room was no longer illuminated. That made it hard for her to orientate. She managed to grab a blanket and lay down beside Her girlfriend on the couch. Jiu started to wake up.

"Hey, you are back." She pointed out sleepy.

"I am," Yoohyeon replied and threw the blanket over herself and Jiu.

"Did everything go well?" Jiu asked half asleep.

"Don't worry, baby. Everything is alright. Go back to sleep." Yoohyeon replied and placed a kiss on her girlfriend's temple.

Jiu wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon and snuggled her face into her neck. Yoohyeon caressed the other girl's face. She knew how Y/n must have felt at the moment when the creature threatened to harm Dami. If it would have said something about Jiu, Yoohyeon would have frozen too. She pulled Jiu closer to her body and breathed in her scent. It was so familiar.

"I love you." She whispered as she closed her eyes.

Jiu mumbled something in her sleep. Soon after Yooyeon fell into a deep slumber.

Sua's pov:

She made her way up the stairs. As she reached her apartment door she pulled out her keys to unlock it, but it opened at that very moment and she was pulled into a tight hug.

"I was so worried." She heard Siyeon say.

"You waited for me?" Sua said in surprise.

She knew too well that Siyeon had to be early at work tomorrow and it was already after midnight.

"Yes, baby. I was too afraid to go to sleep." Siyeon replied as she pulled back.

"Well, you don't have to be afraid any longer. I'm back and safe." Sua said and smiled.

"And I am thankful for that," Siyeon replied and pulled the smaller girl into the apartment.

Sua let out a surprised giggle.

"You have to tell me what happened," Siyeon said.

"Can that wait until tomorrow? I'm tired and I need a hug." Sua pouted.

She kicked the door shut.

"Sure baby girl." The other girl replied.

Sua got out of her coat and hung it on a hook. Her face looked exhausted and her girlfriend noticed it.

"Do want me to carry you? You look tired." Siyeon offered.

"Yes please," Sua replied and opened her arms.

Siyeon picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She lay her down on the bed and placed herself beside her. Sua turned towards her girlfriend and pulled her closer. She hid her face in Siyeon's neck as a few tears started to fall from her eyes. A sob escaped her lips.

"Hey, hey, hey what's wrong? Did something happen?" Siyeon asked in concern.

"It's because of Y/n. She got beat up pretty bad and I was almost too late to save her." Sua managed to tell her girlfriend between sobs.