The deepest trust

Y/n's pov:

You looked at your wife intensely. She seemed to hesitate for a moment but walked over to you. The two of you sat down on a bench but stayed silent.

"What is up with you? Why do you keep pushing me away?" You asked and focused your gaze on the floor.

You had rested your forearms on your knees and were currently playing with your fingers. It was a sign that you were nervous. Dami knew that and immediately grabbed your hand. Her cold fingers intertwined with yours.

"I don't mean to push you away. I just need time to get over the things that happened." Dami replied and let her thumb brush over the back of your hand.

"I know, but something else is bothering you." You pointed out and were finally able to look into her eyes

"There is nothing." Your wife said and you knew it was a lie because tears built in her eyes.

"Don't. Just tell me the truth. I can't stand this." You explained.

"I can't tell you. I think it will make you either mad or sad and I don't want that to happen." Your wife replied.

"Not telling me makes me even more sad. You can trust me, Yubin." You assured her.

"Okay." The other girl sighed after a few moments of thinking. "Since I had Bloodrage, I feel that my body has changed."

Dami's pov:

She didn't want to cry, but she failed. There was something else she had to tell her wife not just the thing that she got physically stronger. Her thirst for blood got stronger as well. Usually, she just needed three to four times blood in a week but now she needed it every day. She was embarrassed. Dami thought she had her thirst no longer under control.

"What do you mean by that?" She heard  Y/n ask.

"I'm stronger now. So strong that I accidentally crush things like glass. I can't control it. I feel like if I hug you right now, I can't control my strength and crush you." Dami explained while avoiding to look at her wife.

"I know it can be scary, but you don't have to be afraid. I'm here to help you." Y/n soft voice reached her ears.

Dami felt some warm arms wrapping around her shoulder and pulling her closer.

"You can learn to control your strength," Y/n added and pressed a soft kiss under Dami's ear.

"And how am I going to do that?" Dami asked.

The thirst scratched in her throat and she remembered that she didn't drink blood today.

"Listen, when a Werewolf transforms into its wolf form for the first time. They will also go through some changes. They get stronger. A lot stronger. Sometimes they have to learn to be careful with their strength." Y/n said.

After a long pause, Y/n spoke again.

"I also had to learn how to be careful. You never have seen me at my full potential." The other girl said and grabbed Dami's chin.

She forced Dami to look at her. The Vampire girl could see that she was completely honest. Her clear eyes showed so much empathy, that Dami was lost in them for a moment.

"She usually is not good with showing emotions, but right now she is a master in it." Dami thought.

She couldn't help herself but lean closer to the other girl and kiss her passionately. After the kiss, Dami pulled Y/n closer. She wrapped her arms around the other girl carefully and hugged her. Y/n perfume immediately filled her nose and Dami felt at home.