Sweet gestures

Y/n's pov:

You woke up in the middle of the night due to a thunderstorm. The rain hit the window heavily and you heard a thunderous rumble. Dami had wrapped her arm around you and was still sleeping peacefully. You listened to the thunderstorm and thought about what happened the last few days.

"I can't believe I told her my story. I thought she would judge me, but she was so supportive." You thought and shifted your body a little to face her.

Dami's eyes were closed and her breath was slow and steady. You touched her cold cheek and kissed her lips.

"I love you." You whispered.

It was the first time you told her and she didn't even hear it. It was scary for you to tell anyone that you love them, especially when their name was Lee Yubin.

Dami moved a little in her sleep and you pulled her closer. You closed your eyes again, but the sleep just didn't want to come to you. The thunderstorm slowly faded away and you listened to Dami's breathing. You didn't know how long you laid there, but when your alarm rang you shot up from your position, waking your wife up in the process.

"Morning." She said sleepy and looked at you.

You greeted her with a smile.

"Wow, you look  tired." She pointed out.

"That is exactly what every woman wants to hear in the morning." You replied jokingly.

"Haha." Dami fake laughed.

With a smile on your face, you stood up. You picked up the clothes, that were thrown carelessly to the ground last night and got dressed. Your wife did the same.

"I'm serious you look tired. Didn't you sleep well?" She asked concerned.

"I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall asleep again." You explained and closed your belt.

"So you have been awake since then?" Dami wanted to know.

You nodded and put your wristwatch on. The Vampire girl was always concerned when you were not able to sleep and asked a lot of questions. You knew she just wanted to understand what was going on and you answered all her questions with patience.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Her voice was full of concern.

"No. It was a thunderstorm that woke me up." You explained.

"Okay, next time wake me up as well, so I can keep you company," Dami said and walked over to you. 

You pulled her into a hug and placed a kiss under her ear.

"But then you would be tired as well." You said softly.

"I don't care about that." She replied and pulled away.

You looked into her lovely brown eyes. The love you felt for this woman was indescribable.

"Dami, I-" You started but stopped in the middle of your sentence.

Dami tilted her head to the side and looked at you confused.

"Yes." She said after a while.

"I-" You started again. 

She looked at you and gave you her trademark smile. That just made you get more nervous.

"Never mind." You said as your face turned bright red.

"Then you should go to work. You gonna be late." She pointed out and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

Meanwhile: