The cathedral

The Alpha's pov:

The rain had stopped and the sun was finally showing her power again. That's why all of the Vampires wore their protective clothes. Everyone was nervous and the Alpha could sense their fear but still, they showed up to help. Y/n was still in danger and with every second they wasted the Skugga will torture her more.

"I'm glad the GPS worked." Felix pointed out as he fixed his baseball cap.

His eyes were fixed on the main entrance. The boy looked tired but the Alpha was sure he would do anything to save Y/n and her wife.

"It was a good idea but risky. Maybe we are too late." The Alpha pointed out and let his gaze wander over the abandoned cathedral.

It looked empty but they knew that Y/n and her wife must be somewhere inside. The smell of the Skugga stuck to this place. Every pore of the old building smelled like it was infected. The Alpha had to admit the Skugga had an awful natural smell. A mix between a rotting corpse and sulfur.

"I finally want to charge," Felix mumbled as he impatiently scrapes with his feet.

"We need to wait until everyone is in position." The Alpha replied and was finally able to look away from the building.

He knew exactly how Felix felt. It also burned under his fingernails and he wanted to storm the place but for that, everyone needed to be in position. The plan was that a few would storm the cathedral and the others would stay outside if some of the Skugga wanted to flee. 

"We can wipe them out once and for all. I'm usually not in for genocide but they are an awful species and it would be too dangerous to let them live." The Alpha thought as the bushes next to him rustled.

"We are ready," Handong said as she stepped outside of the bush with Mr. Lee at her side.

"Good. Are you sure you want to come inside? it will be hell in there." The Alpha asked the Vampire.

"My daughter is in there. I will be damned if I'm not at the frontline." Mr. Lee replied in a confident tone.

"Alright," The Alpha sighed.

Who was he to forbid a father to fight for his daughter? He did the same for Y/n. All eyes were focused on him. They awaited his command but before that, he looked at everyone for a moment as he tried to memorize their faces. 

"This is the team that will rescue Y/n and Yubin. This is the team that will finally put an end to this." He thought as he closed his eyes.

For a moment he focused and created a mental connection with all of the Werewolves that decided to help. Using this ability was unusual, but he needed to say a few words before they stormed the building.

Felix's pov:

He could feel something infiltrate his mind. It wasn't unpleasant because he knew the presence that wanted to enter his mind. It was so familiar.

"First of all, I'm thankful that so many of you decided to help today. All of you know the danger but still you are here." The Alpha's voice echoed in Felix's mind. "It is selfless of all of you to fight today but it also tells me how much respect and loyalty you have. Not just for me, no also for Y/n and Yubin. We will save them today. We will get them out of this place and bring them home again. We will end the Skugga right here and now. Together we have the strength to make it happen. A few of our family members, friends, and work colleagues were slaughtered by them. This is the day we will get our revenge. It's a pity that one of our best fighters cannot be here today but be sure that she would beat every single Skugga to save Y/n and her wife. Take an example from Sua. She fought for her friends. She showed courage and iron will to protect those she loves. This tiny woman should inspire every single one of us that it is not about height or skill. We will make her proud and bring home her best friend."