Save you

Y/n's pov:

Pain spread in your back and chest and you knew it was over.

"Are you alright?" You asked your wife and she slowly opened her eyes.

Blood dripped down from the tip of the blade and soaked Dami's shirt.

"Y/n." Your wife whispered while her eyes filled with tears.

You didn't know what to say as you crouched over her. The only thing you could do was look into her beautiful brown eyes.

"If this is the last thing I see then it is alright because I'm able to see the most beautiful thing for one last time." You thought as Dami reached out with her hand to softly let her fingers brush against your cheek.

Dami's pov:

After she had opened her eyes she saw the most terrifying thing. The thing she was so scared of. Y/n crouched over her and the blade was sticking out of her chest right there where her heart must've been.

"No," Dami thought as the blood from her wife landed on her shirt.

Her fingers still touched Y/n's face. The Werewolf girl leaned a little into her touch as she closed her eyes for a moment.

"Y/n," Dami whispered not able to say anything else as her wife opened her eyes again.

They were always so clear but now they looked glassy like the veil of death stole all of their sparkle. Her breath was heavy and Dami knew the Werewolf girl was in huge pain. She could feel it in her chest. 

"I can't lose you," Dami whispered still not believing what just happened.

She was in shock and her body slowly reacted. Big tears were rolling down her face while she watched blood dripping out her wife's mouth. The Werewolf girl couthed and a mixture of saliva and blood landed on Dami's shirt. It was clear that Y/n was no longer able to keep herself up. She started to slowly fall to the side but her uncle appeared out of nowhere just to grab her coat.

"You fucking brat. Why do you always have to interfere?" Jin said and pulled Y/n away from Dami.

The Vampire girl wanted to grab her wife's arm but it was too late. Jin threw Y/n away like a bag of potatoes. She rolled over a few times before she lay on the floor motionless. Everything got muted for Dami as she saw her wife lying on the side just a few meters away from her. Deep in her heart, she knew that Y/n wasn't dead but still, anger and sadness started to take over and there was another familiar feeling. She felt pure rage. Dami was so angry that Jin dared to hurt Y/n. She wanted to make him pay so she let the Bloodrage take her over completely. Usually, she suppressed the anger that came with it but this time she let it happen. Her senses and emotions got stronger as she got up.

"I will kill you," Dami growled while her fangs grew out.

Jin just laughed at her so Dami took it as an invitation to punch him. Even she was surprised by what power her fist had as the bone in Jin's jaw broke and he flew a few meters just to land next to his niece.

"How dare you hurt her." The Vampire said in a low tone.

Jin was knocked out. it would be easy for her to kill him now but some Skugga stepped in her way. The Queen also took the opportunity to join the fight.

"It's just you against us." The Queen said in an ice-cold tone.

"Wrong. I'm also here." A voice behind her said.

Dami immediately recognized it. Yoohyeon and Jiu appeared out of nowhere and joined Dami's side.

"Still, you are outnumbered." One Skugga said.