No risk no fun

Dami's pov:

Tuesday came too soon for her liking. Fear filled her chest as she walked up and down in the living room. Y/n left like ten minutes ago, to go to a park and put the plan into action. Probably picking Sua up on the way. Dami couldn't fight the urge to look at her wristwatch every other minute. The time passed by slowly. Never in her life was she this nervous.

"Please, let her come back in one piece," Dami whispered and fidged with her fingers.

The last days they spent together, were one of the best Dami had in years. They already had a little ritual, whenever they hug, Y/n placed a kiss right under Dami's ear. It was a simple gesture, but it made the Vampire girl feel special and loved.

"I should distract myself, otherwise it will give me a panic attack." Dami thought.

She made her way to the living room and wanted to grab a book from her bookshelf when a thing on the couch table caught her attention. It was one of Y/n's books. It looked old. A few pages were torn, but still readable. She decided to give it a try. After she sat down, she opened it and started to read. The distraction seemed to work. She felt calmer and calmer with every page she read. Holding something that belonged to her wife made her feel safe.

Sua's pov:

She sat on the couch, trying to concentrate on the conversation she and Siyeon had but she couldn't. The words her girlfriend spoke got unheard by her. Siyeon lay on the couch, with her head on Sua's lap.

"Did you listen?" Siyeon asked suddenly.

"Yes. Of course, I did." Sua lied, as she looked at the clock on the wall. 

It was almost time for her to go. Usually, she would never feel nervous about stuff like this but since her girlfriend told her how scared she was Sua started to worry too.

" NO, you didn't. You keep staring at the clock instead." Siyeon pointed out and pouted.

"I'm sorry, but I'm just too nervous. Please forgive me." Sua said and looked down at her girlfriend's face.

"You are forgiven," Siyeon replied and closed her eyes.

"Thank you," Sua whispered and leaned down to peck Siyeon's lips.

"You are welcome." The blonde girl said, eyes still closed.

Sua brushed through her girlfriend's hair a few times and stroked her cheek.

"You are too good for me." She said in a dreamy voice while playing with Siyeon's hair.

Siyeon opened her eyes and smiled.

"Maybe, you are too good for me." She replied, still smiling, as she nudged Sua in the side.

Sua chuckled and looked back at the clock.

"I should probably go." She pointed out.

"I wish you don't have to." Siyeon pouted, as she sat up.

"You know I can't let Y/n do this alone. She is my best friend and I love her, plus she is probably helpless without me." Sua explained and stood up.

"Sure," Siyeon said and chuckled. 

She stood up as well. Suddenly Sua pulled Siyeon into a tight hug. The other girl wasn't surprised at all. She was used to Sua's sudden need for affection and like always Siyeon's hand stroke over Sua's hair.

"Please be careful." The taller girl said.

"I promise. Don't worry, baby." Sua replied

She pulled back just to grab Siyeon's face and give her a soft kiss.