A light in the dark

Sua's pov:

A dark fog filled her head. It pulled her deeper where no light could reach her. All the memories she made in this life flashed before her eyes as death reached out for her. She could feel the warmth leaving her body as cold fingers wrapped around her and tried to pull her deeper into the dark abyss.

"We will lose her." A voice reached her ears.

"I know his voice. This must be Jungkook. But what does he do here?" Sua thought. 

"No, we won't." Another voice replied.

"Siyeon? Why is she here? I thought I was with Felix and Gahyeon." Sua's mind got sleepy. "Are we no longer in the Skugga's hideout? What happened and why does my side hurt so much?"

"She lost too much blood." Jungkook interrupted her thoughts.

"She? Does he mean me?" Sua was confused. 

"I will not let her die," Siyeon said.

"I'm injured. They are trying to save my life." Sua's body felt so heavy as the dark void seemed to swallow her. "I'm so tired. Maybe I should rest. I could sleep for an eternity."

She slowly gave up. No longer she could resist. Her breathing got lower with every breath she took.

"I will just rest a little. Just for a moment." Sua thought but deep inside of her, she knew she would never wake up if she let herself fall asleep.

It was so comfortable and easy. For a moment she was fine with it until the voice of her girlfriend reached her through the darkness.

"Sua please fight," Siyeon said.

Her voice was close but Sua wanted to ignore it.

"You cannot leave me. I need you." The other girl cried.

"I'm already dead. There is nothing I can do to come back to you." Sua thought as something wet touched her face.

"Baby, please. You promised to marry me." Siyeon sniffed.

The darkness didn't want to let Sua go but there was a small light in the distance.

"Siyeon." Suddenly Sua's mind cleared up.

The black fog faded and the light in the distance got bigger. How could she leave Siyeon behind?

"She is dead," Jungkook whispered.

"I love you." Siyeon's voice was filled with pain. "I will always love you."

There was a weight on Sua's chest and she knew that Siyeon cried into her shoulder right now. The blonde girl had done it so often in the past but never were her cries filled with so much pain.

"No. I will fight." Sua screamed as she ran towards the light.

Her body was heavy and every step she took dragged on her willpower. Only one thought kept her going  as death's fingers wanted to grab her again.

"Siyeon." The small girl thought. "Siyeon. Siyeon. Siyeon."

The light was so close and Sua was about to break through it but she stumbled. Death grabbed her ankle and wanted to drag her back into the darkness.

"Oh no. You bastard let me go." Sua yelled and brushed his iron grip off.

She was able to stand up again. Only a few more steps and she would reach the light.

"Siyeon," Sua yelled. "I'm coming."

Her fingers touched the light and it embraced her. Pure light danced around her as her body got filled with life again. Hungrily she inhaled the air as a stinging pain greeted her.