A proposal

Handong's pov:

She walked back into the barn.  The men were still working, as Handong walked slowly to the oddy familiar guy with the basecap.

"Hey, aren't you the son of Mr. Hwang?" She asked innocently.

He looked up and Handong could see the restless look in his eyes.

"Y-yes, I am." He replied surprised.

"I know your father. He is loyal to the Alpha and I hope you are as well." Handong said.

"What do you mean?" The man asked scared.

"I can see that you are trying to hide something. I hope you are not spying on Y/n and her wife." The Werewolf girl explained in a quiet tone, so only she and the man could hear it.

"I-I'm not. I'm just here for work. I swear." He replied.

Handong could see that he was lying due to her experience. Sweat started to run down the man's cheek.

"Hm, well if you say so, but if you intend to harm Y/n or her wife, you will face me first and I bet you know what I am capable of." Handong threatened him.

"I-I swear I'm not spying on anyone." He lied again."

"Just keep in mind what I said," Handong warned and turned away.

She left the barn and made her way to the house.

"The Vampire was right." She thought as she opened the front door.

She followed the smell of the Vampire and it led her to the living room. Dami stood up when Handong entered the room.

"And?" She asked with a curious expression on her face.

"There is no doubt that he is a spy," Handong explained and put her hands in her pockets.

"We even can't trust Werewolfs now," Dami whispered as she slowly sank back to the couch.

"That must've been a shock for her." Handong thought and felt a little sad for her.

"Yeah, but a lot of Werewolves are loyal to the Alpha," Handong said and took a few steps closer to the other girl.

"I do hope so. I don't want Y/n to get hurt." Dami explained and let out a sigh.

"Me too, She is my only friend," Handong whispered.

Her words were so quiet that she thought the Vampire didn't hear it but Handong thought wrong.

"What do you mean? I think you have plenty of friends, like Sua, Siyeon, or the Alpha." Dami replied and patted the couch beside her to invite Handong to sit down.

Handong hesitated but sat down. She chose the spot that was the farthest away from the Vampire.

"I don't count Sua and Siyeon as my friends and the Alpha is more like a father to me," Handong admitted as she looked down on her hands.

"Well, then I'll be your friend." The Vampire girl said.

Handong looked up in surprise just to face a smiling Dami.

"Does she ever stop smiling?" Handong asked herself.

"Why do you want to be my friend? It's not like I'm friendly to you." Handong stated.

"True, but Y/n likes you and I kinda like you too," Dami replied with the sweetest smile on her face.

"She is not lying." Handong could see that on her face. "Maybe she is not so bad after all."