A moment of doubt

Dami's pov:

She and her wife had spent the whole morning in bed and cuddled. Y/n had fallen asleep at some point and Dami just lay there and held her. She still felt guilty about the incident that happened yesterday.

"How could I hurt you?" Dami asked herself.

She pushed the collar of Y/n's shirt down a little. The bandage was still wrapped around the Werewolf girl's shoulder but the red stains on it told Dami that it was still bleeding. Maybe the wound had reopened during the night.

"Why is it still bleeding?" Dami whispered.

She knew that the wound should be closed by now due to the quick healing of Werewolves. Dami got scared that the injury could be more serious than they thought. Suddenly Y/n started to move in her sleep.

"Don't worry," Y/n mumbled in her sleep.

Y/n's pov:

You were fast asleep and peacefully cuddled with Dami when you had a sudden feeling of fear, but it was not your fear. It came from your wife. You saw her figure and around her a dark cloud. The cloud represented her fear and you knew that.

"I have to do something about it." You thought.

You knew you were still sleeping, but it felt so real, as you walked closer to Dami. She just stood there and was looking at the ground. It was just the two of you. Nothing else was in this white room. Without a word, you wrapped your arms around her.

"Don't worry." You whispered in her ear. "I'm here. I'm always here." 

The dark cloud seemed to fade away and a golden one took its place. Suddenly you felt a different emotion and you knew it was from your wife as well. It felt like happiness mixed with love and something else. Was it trust? You couldn't tell.

Dami's pov:

"Even in her sleep, she can make me feel better. I wonder how she can sense that?" Dami whispered and pulled the other girl closer.

The perfume Y/n used filled her nose. It was a comforting smell. Dami loved it so much.

Later:

Dami's pov:

It was almost lunchtime when Y/n woke up.

"Hey, sleepyhead." Dami chuckled and looked at sleepy Y/n.

The other girl stretched. 

"God, that nap did me the world of good," Y/n said, as she stood up. "Were you able to sleep as well?"

"No. I was not tired at all." Dami explained.

She stood up as well. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Do you await guests?" Y/n asked curiously.

"No," Dami replied.

"I will get the door. You will stay here." Y/n said.

"What if it's one of the Skugga?" The Vampire girl asked scared.

"That is why you stay here." Y/n smiled and walked out of the room and closed the door behind her.

"Be careful puppy," Dami whispered.

Y/n's pov:

You walked down the stairs when the doorbell rang again.

"Alright, alright I'm coming." You said and opened the door.

In front of you stood a hooded figure, but you had a feeling that it was not a thread.

"Where is she?" A familiar voice asked.