Mondays

Y/n's pov

Your alarm rang. Mondays were always annoying but that was just your opinion. You dressed yourself in a black blouse and pants and prepared yourself for a stressful day at work. It was too early for you to function so you decided to only have a quick breakfast. You stepped out of your room and headed for the kitchen. The bowl of cereals you made for yourself wasn't as delicious as Dami's pancakes. After you were done you cleaned up everything. A heavy sigh left your mouth. You didn't see Dami anywhere, so you just left for work. The weather was cloudy and you figured it will rain later. You got into your car and drove to work.

Arrived at your parent's company you took the elevator to the third floor. After exchanging greetings with your work colleagues, you sat down at your desk in your own office. On the schedule, you saw that you had a meeting later with your team. It was annoying how tired you were but you booted up your computer. After a while, you heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." You said loud enough for them to her.

It was your father. He was dressed in his business suit and looked all handsome.

"How was your weekend?" He asked.

"It was good." You answered in an annoyed tone.

"Did you and Yubin get a little closer?" That was his follow-up question.

"Listen, I have a lot of work to do. Can we talk about my private life later?" You asked.

There was no reason for you to be mean to him so you said it as nice as possible but your voice still sounded a little angry. It will take you a lot of time to forgive him that he married you to a Vampire but that doesn't mean your work relationship has to change. He was always nice towards you while you were at the company and sometimes you even had a good laugh with him. 

"Sure." He said and left.

You got back to your work.  After a while, it was time for your meeting. You stood up and walked to the meeting room with the folder that hold all the information you needed under your arm. All of your subordinates were already there. 

"Shall we start?" You asked.

Soon you were in a discussion about your next steps and what type of work will accrue. How they could improve the work you and your team have already done? After that, you distributed the work and send them back to their desks.

You looked at your wristwatch. It was lunchtime soon. You decided to go to the canteen. The food there was usually really good, but you were not that hungry. 

"A salad will do." You thought.

So you grabbed the said salad and paid for it. You sat down at an empty table and enjoyed your food. Soon one of your best friends and co-workers sat down on the opposite side of the table.

Her name was Kim Bora but you called her Sua. She was shorter than you and extremely loud sometimes. She is the most energetic person you knew. Your friendship started when you were kids and she always supported you in any way since day one. That's why she was your best friend. She was of course a Werewolf too. Like the rest of the employees of your parent's company.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be present at your wedding, but it was the only free day Siyeon had this month." She said with puppy eyes. "I wanted to spend some time with her." She added.

"It's okay. The wedding wasn't that good and there were a lot of Vampires too. So I can't blame you." You answered in a sarcastic tone.

The small smile on your friend's face told you that she got the joke.