Treason and bloody hands

The next morning:

Y/n's pov:

You opened your eyes slowly. Your wife was still sleeping and pressed her naked body against yours.

"She must be tired." You thought and remembered last night.

It was filled with love and passion and the memory of it made you blush. After sex, you had told Dami what happened to Handong's parents. It seemed that your wife understood why the blonde girl hated Vampires that much. Suddenly you felt someone kissing your ear.

"Hey," Dami whispered to you.

"Morning panda girl." You replied.

Dami started to kiss your neck, as she let her hand glide down your side. Her touch made your heart beat faster.

"Was last night not enough for you?" You chuckled.

Your words made her stop and she moved a little away from you but her hand still rested on your belly.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my wife?" She asked back as if she was not about to touch you down there.

"Sure you are allowed to." You replied and chuckled.

She continued to kiss your neck, as she caressed your soft skin. You knew she wanted more. Last night was fantastic but you were still exhausted from the work in the barn and everything that happened afterward.

"Baby I'm not in the mood right now." You said after Dami's hand moved downward.

"I thought you enjoyed last night." She replied a little disappointed.

"I did, but it's too early, your hands are cold and I'm still tired." You pouted as her lips still placed soft kisses on your neck.

Her lips left your skin and she looked down at you.

"Last night must've been exhausting for you." She pointed out and chuckled, as she brushed through your hair.

You nodded and closed your eyes. The Vampire girl pressed a kiss to your lips and moved away from you.

"Then I will let you sleep," Dami whispered.

She pulled the duvet higher up to cover your body. You heard her leave the room, as you turned to lay on your belly. The smell of your wife filled your nose, as you dug your nose into the pillow. It didn't take you long to fall asleep again.

Dami's pov:

Dami left the room and took a shower. After that, she sneaked into her room to get dressed. The Vampire girl managed to not wake Y/n up. Her gaze landed on the sleeping girl after she pulled her shirt down. Dami sneaked over to her and brushed a few strains of hair out of the other girl's face. Y/n lips were slightly parted, while she slept.

"I love you, baby," Dami whispered into the other girl's ear and kissed her temple.

She sneaked out of the room again and closed the door.

"What should I do while Y/n is sleeping? I'm already bored without her." The Vampire girl thought and walked downstairs.

She decided to do some gardening, but she had to wear her protective clothes. It was annoying but soon the backyard looked neat. Dami glanced at her wristwatch and noticed that it was almost lunch.

"I maybe should check up on Y/n." She whispered and got into the house.

As Dami walked up the stairs she noticed that her room door was still closed.

"Is she still sleeping?" Dami thought.

Dami opened the door carefully. Y/n was still lying in bed. Her eyes were closed. Dami chuckled as she walked over to the bed and kneeled down bedside Y/n. The other girl was sleeping peacefully.