Chapter 30

Grayson's P.O.V.

I woke up first considering I was incredibly less drunk than Ryder was last night. Nevertheless, I still had a pounding headache. I opened my eyes to see the tattooed girl clinging onto my waist. Her arms were wrapped tightly around me as her head rested on my chest. She still wore her clothes from last night, obviously too drunk to change. I don't know how she managed to sleep in jeans, but hey I guess when you're drunk you can knock out wearing anything.

 I don't know how she managed to sleep in jeans, but hey I guess when you're drunk you can knock out wearing anything

I tried to get up but she stirred slightly and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me with confusion and noticed that she was cuddled into me.

I smirked slightly raising my eyebrows causing her to groan and throw her head back down onto my chest.

"Sleepy time" she mumbled, "It's too early".

In a matter of minutes, Ryder was fast asleep once again. I chuckled lightly, this time carefully and gently unwinding the tired girl from my body. I got up and peeked into Nick's room to see if either of them were up. They were in a position opposite of Ryder and me, as Nick was laying almost completely on top of Veronica. She was slightly awake as she rubbed his hair. What a fucking softie.

She looked up at me as she heard me open the door and smiled

She looked up at me as she heard me open the door and smiled. I smiled back before closing the door quietly and going downstairs. I instantly started making coffee and popped two advils in my mouth. The stairs creaked as I looked over to see Veronica rub her eyes tiredly.

"Good morning drunkie" I smirked. She sat down at the counter and rested her chin in the palm of her hand.

"I am so hungover" she complained looking like she could fall asleep again at any moment.

"I never knew you drank, let alone that much" I laughed pouring her a cup of coffee first then pouring my own. She smiled graciously as I slide the mug her way.

"I drink every now and then with my parents but I've never had the stuff Nick gave us. I don't even remember half the night"

"What do you remember?" I asked, curious if she was too drunk to remember Nick's little confession of love.