Chapter 2 (Part 2)

~ Grayson's P.O.V. ~

I continued to work at the punching bags for a few minutes to warm up. Once I decided it was time for a break, I looked over at Ryder. She was in the ring practicing different take down methods. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander her body. She was in good freakin shape. No, she didn't have long slender legs that ran on for miles cause she was actually quite short.

But she was the perfect size if you ask me. She had a basic outline of a slight six pack which made her so much damn sexier.

"You done staring at me or what?" Ryder asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Trust me there's not much to stare at" I said completely lying.

"That's not what you said 10 minutes ago" she laughed, "Now come here, I want to practice takedowns with you"

That's when I let out a loud laugh, "Darling, I would wear a dress to school if you could actually take me down"

"Is that a challenge I hear?" She taunted.

"Fine" I smirked, "but I'm not wearing a dress to school either way"

"We'll see" she laughed.

Once I stepped in the ring she instantly attacked me. I tried to defend myself without hurting her, cause I didn't really want to fight a girl.

"Come on fucking try!" She yelled, "Fucking fight me!"

So as she wished, I began to fight back. Of course neither of us were actually throwing any punches, we were just wrestling. And surprisingly she was able to take me down.

After a few take down laters we both got tired. So she took out my knees once more sending me slamming against the floor then she straddled me but stopped herself from throwing punches. We both froze in the position we were in.

Should I try to make a move? To hell with it, I'm gonna. I moved my hands to her hips, as my thumb slowly began to run circles on her hipbone. She smirked and put her hands on my chest running her fingers up and down seductively.

"You know," she whispered moving closer to my face "You're not half bad, Jones" she smiled.

"Right back at you, Russo" I said pulling her down closer to me. Our faces now rested only inches from each other. She started to lean closer when her phone started to ring.

"Fuckkkk" I groaned throwing my head back. She laughed and then climbed off of me with a smirk before running to get her phone. I stared up at the ceiling thinking about what would of happen if we didn't get interrupted. Well damn.

I sat up and looked at her just when she fishes her phone out of her bag. Her face instantly fell and she rolled her eyes. She took a deep breath before answering the phone.

"What?" She snapped in a venomous tone,

"No"
"I stayed after school"
"I'm at a friends house"

Why is she lying? And who is she talking to?

"None of your fucking business"
"Fuck off Dad"
"Yeah, bye fuck you too"

She hung up and my face instantly turned stone cold. Why the fuck is she talking to her dad like that?

"Sorry" she said looking at me, "My dad's just being an asshole like usual" she rolled her eyes.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I snapped. She looked at my like I was crazy, then cleared her throat.

"What do you mean?" Ryder asked looking confused.