Chapter 7

Ryder's P. O. V.

I wiped the last little spot of blood while giving Grayson a cold look. He avoided my gaze for a while then finally looked up into my eyes.

"Ryder-" he started but I was beyond pissed.

"Stop" I demanded.

"He was touching your-"

"Shut up" I snapped, "Sure maybe he touched my ass. And maybe I didn't like it. But that doesn't mean you can just get into a fight with him. Listen closely. I can defend myself. I don't need you Grayson. I don't know what happened between us this weekend but when we go back to school, lets go back to pretending nothing ever happened. You hate me. I hate you. Simple"

He looked at me shocked for a moment then snapped back into reality as if my words finally registered. His eyes turned cold as he shoved me away.

"Fuck you Ryder" he growled, "You're right lets pretend like nothing happened. You think you're this tough ass bitch that can't be broken. But guess what? I see right through you. You're not tough. You're scared" he laughed sarcastically, "You're nothing but a scared little girl"

With that he stormed off out of the backroom slamming the door behind him. I then looked over to Tony who looked shocked to say the least. I rolled my eyes and let out a loud fustrated sigh.

"Listen Ry, I know you don't like the kid but that was a bit harsh. He was just defending you" Tony said.

"Fucking hell I know. But guess what? I don't need him. He was never there to defend me in the past, which means I certainly don't need him to defend me now" I growled angerly images of my father starting to pop up in my head but I quickly shook them away.

"But he doesn't know about your past Temper. In his eyes, he's doing the right thing" Tony tried to reason with me. I groaned knowing he was right as I thought back to what happened a few hours ago.

*Flashback*

"I can touch her anyway I want" Ryan smirked taking his hand off my wrist and placing it on my back, slowly moving it lower and lower. Way to low for my liking

I was about to flip out on him but Grayson saw what he was doing and beat me to it.

Before I could register what's happening, I saw Grayson's fist fly into Ryan's face.

"I SAID DON'T. FUCKING. TOUCH. HER" Gryason yelled between each punch.  Ryan obviously was not ready for his attack considering he couldn't get any punches in.

I sighed. When I first met Ryan, and started to text him he seemed really nice. I know I only knew him for a day, but he actaully seemed genuinly sweet. Obviously I was wrong, since he is nothing but a perverted asshole.

My thoughts were inturrupted when I heard a girl scream, "OH MY GOD. He's gonna kill him!!"

I rolled my eyes at the girls complete exageration, but stepped in anyway.

"Grayson stop." I demanded but he continued to beat the living shit out of him, "Seriously Grayson." Yet he still showered him with punches, "GRAY ENOUGH" I finally yelled.

Something seemed to click within him because he finally pulled away, getting up to stand in front of me in a protective manner. I noticed his face was a little cut up but not nearly as bad as Ryan's. I honestly couldn't even see his face anymore considering it was almost completely covered in blood. Tony finally stepped in as the peacemaker as usual.