Arranged To Be

UPDATED NOTE: WARNING BAD GRAMMAR AHEAD, DUE TO THE FACT I WROTE ALL OF THIS OVER A YEAR TO TWO YEARS AGO!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

A/N: I love this pair from the moment they shared the screen. They are that couple who care for each other yet won't show it and are in denial. So I thought this song would be perfect for them.

The sounds of welcome filled Kaoru's ears as the car pitted to a stop. The door opened and Kaoru's father stepped out with Kaoru right behind him. He wasn't sure how this happened. Not even a day ago Kaoru had been looking forward to another day when he was told by his father to pack for a trip. Kaoru had thought it would be a vacation he picked eagerly. Only to later find out it was so he could meet Kojiro a prince from another kingdom who was supposed to be the one he was to marry not only that but they would be staying there all summer. Kaoru was not pleased with this, but it wasn't as if he could protest considering they were now above land. So Kaoru was forced to accept it. At least meeting another prince should be fun is what Kaoru thought before he meet Kojiro or Joe. Kaoru had stepped out as his father bowed to the king who had one hand on Joe's shoulder. "King Nanjo it is a pleasure as always. And might this handsome, and strapping man be young Prince Joe", King Sakurayashiki asked looking at a young boy with green hair. Joe had tried to hide behind his father but King Nanjo pushed him to the front before bowing to King Sakurayashiki.

"Welcome to our fair kingdom King Sakurayashiki and you young prince Kaoru", King Nanjo said as King Sakurayashiki pushed Kaoru toward Joe's direction.

"Go on Joe", King Nanjo said trying to push Joe in Kaoru's direction.

"Father this isn't normal", he whispered.

"I don't care if it isn't normal you will greet him", King Nanjo said in a hushed voice pushing Joe forward. Joe mopped and walked toward Kaoru.

"Hello Prince Kaoru I am very pleased to meet you", he said with his head down the entire time. Kaoru smiled a soft smile before bowing.

"Pleased to meet you Prince Joe", he said with a bow. Joe went over to his father but was forced back over. Joe let out a small groan before taking Kaoru's hand and kissing it. Kaoru now has an understanding of the young prince. I can't believe I'm stuck with him all summer. I'll be he doesn't wrestle, hunt, box, or skate Joe thought looking at Kaoru who didn't seem the type to fight and looked more girl than boyish. Kaoru put his hands up ready to fight if needed. He was used to this.

He looks conceited Kaoru thought putting his hands down.

What a total bummer Joe thought.

If I get lucky I'll get chicken pox the two thought at the same time. They wanted to leave but their parents forced them to stay.

"So happy you could come", Joe said with a fake smile on his face.

"So happy to be here", Kaoru said with a fake smile of his own.

How I'd like to run they both thought.

"This is not my idea of fun", they both mumbled at the same time before taking one last look at one another and pouting. Kaoru and Joe spent the time fighting and attempting to beat one another. Their parents found this delightful still thinking they were a good match. It didn't take long for Kaoru to give Joe the name gorilla and Joe gave Kaoru the name four eyes. Somehow they kept it peaceful in front of their parents. Both of them were relieved when the summer finally ended only to find out this was going to happen every year. Several years had passed and every year it was getting harder and harder to get Kaoru out of his room. The two of them were now sixteen.