Cheating or Misunderstanding

A/N: I thought it was time to finally rewrite a earlier one shot I wrote. Plus I thought this would be an interesting story to write once more but now I know how to write better and have it make more sense then before. So that is what inspired it, so I hope you enjoy this one shot. I promise it will be worth reading.

Doubt and misunderstanding are things that can happen in any relationship. These factors are also two very huge factors that can spell the end of a relationship. Something that even the best of pairs have a hard time overcoming. This case is no different as one misunderstanding almost threatened to wreck the relationship that Kaoru and Kojiro had spent so hard building.

It all started with the increase popularity of Sia La Luce. Kojiro had recently catered for an event that held some very rich clients. It was there that more people were exposed to Sia La Luce. This in turn caused Kojiro to get even more clients. While Kojiro might have at one time been lucky to make what he needed, now he found himself getting even more money and growing. But with all of that frame came some downfalls. You see now Kojiro could now be looked at for scandals. His good looks and his many women friends didn't help much to that fact as people seemed to keep trying to find something bad about him. It was because of this searching that Kojiro had somehow landed himself in a scandal when he had been dealing with a particular woman who couldn't seem to leave him alone. A woman that Kojiro had kindly rejected but didn't seem to give up. She had done nearly everything in her power to try and woo Kojiro even dragging him to the red light area to try and spark an certain feeling out of him. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal sadly through someone happened to see them as that person took the photo that would spark the misunderstanding between Kaoru and Kojiro. A photo that may not have shown everything that had happened.

At the time Kojiro hadn't known about the photo. He only learned of it when Kaoru had barged into Sia La Luce one evening and had shoved both his phone and a newspaper into Kojiro's face. Kojiro blinked and read the headlines which were Owner of Sia La Luce alongside a mysterious new women in the red light area ?! The picture included Kojiro and a random women locking lips. As the article seemed to talk about the thing that other seemed to have seen even getting witnesses. While the post on the phone had several comments underneath it. Those comments included I knew he was a little two perfect to be true, this shows such a bad example for children, what a player, who does that where people can see?, Can't he keep it in enough to know not to be like that in public, and so many other not so great comments. Kaoru at this point was tapping his foot inpatiently. "So do you care to tell me what that is about?"

"Kaoru this isn't what it looks like", Kojiro said trying to reason with Kaoru. Sadly Kaoru was in no mood to be reasoned with at that moment.

"Yes please enlighten me Kojiro and tell me how this isn't my husband of a year is locking lips with some random bimbo", Kaoru said with a very angry look on his face and his arms crossed against his chest.

"Well," Kojiro had started but had been interrupted by Kaoru.

"Actually I don't want to know. Just know that I need some space and don't be surprised if you get some divorce papers soon", Kaoru had said about to storm off when Kojiro had attempted to grab his hand.

"Kaoru please listen to me, I can explain"

"OKAY SO EXPLAIN KOJIRO. EXPLAIN WHY MY HUSBAND WHO SWORE OFF WOMEN IS WITH ONE. YOU KNOW I THOUGHT THIS MIGHT HAPPEN! BUT YOU TOLD ME THAT IT WOULDN'T. YOU KNOW I ACTUALLY BELIEVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID YOU CHANGED AND THAT YOU WERE MINE. BUT IT SEEMS I WASN'T ENOUGH!"

"You're more then enough for me please Kaoru listen", Joe begged but Kaoru at this point wasn't really listening.

"AND LOOK WERE THAT GOT US KOJIRO. YOU KNOW PEOPLE SAID THAT THEIR WAS A CHANCE YOU MIGHT STRAY. YET EVERY TIME THEY CLAIMED THAT I DEFENDED YOU! BUT IT SEEMS I WAS WRONG. I DIDN'T WANT THEM TO BE RIGHT BUT IT SEEMS THEY WERE", Kaoru yelled tears on the edge of his face. Joe tried to grab Kaoru to keep him away only to be swatted away. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME", Kaoru yelled before he walked out and shut the door loudly behind him. Leaving Kojiro in a mess of tears calling out to Kaoru only for him to be gone. Kojiro sunk down to the floor looking aimlessly at the door as he thought of what he might have just lost.