Embarrassed and Bickering

Shy 

A/N: Welcome everyone to another chapter of MatchaBlossom one shot

A/N: Welcome everyone to another chapter of MatchaBlossom one shot. As a treat for sticking through this and nearing 50 chapters. I have choose to publish this chapter instead of the one I had planned. Not to worry that one will be released during the next update. Anyway this comic was the inspiration for this one shot. I will warn you the comic isn't MatchaBlossom. But instead a couple that is somewhat popular in the sk8 fandom. Shadoka also known as Shadow x Reki manager. It really kinda of fit the both of them. Now I will warn you that Kaoru might be a bit out of character but please bare with me. 

Kojiro Nanjo better known as Joe to his friends was what you call unashamed about his body. Often flaunting it at "S" whenever he could. His outfit consisting of only a pair of plain white baggy pants, a blue jacket with an orange lining, left unzipped to reveal his torso and his six pack. His hair being pulled into ponytail. This attire that he choose had gained him a number of fans at "S". Even several male fans but for the most part Joe's club consisted of women. Something that Kaoru wasn't what you call a fan of. Because once they became an item. Kaoru would remind Joe that he was Kaoru's and nobody else. Leaving hickeys just about everywhere with scratch marks on Joe's back. Something that Joe had no problem with showing at "S". Something that Kaoru would never do. Given that Kaoru would do whatever he could to hide Joe's hickeys. Not because he was embarrassed by Joe by any means. Through he may not admit it Kaoru really enjoyed Joe's company. And to Kaoru Joe was his sun just like Joe's tattoo. The problem was that Kaoru could be very self conscious. Kaoru found himself asking why Joe had choose him over all his fans several times a month. Not only that but would bring up that and Joe's old habits every so often. Especially if they were in the middle of a particular hard bickering match between them. But Joe like the amazing boyfriend he was would remind Kaoru that he choose him and he is the one he loves. Something that Joe had no problems in doing. But the real thing was whenever Joe saw Kaoru without clothering. Kaoru would get self conscious. With the tips of his ears going red and often covering his face during certain private times. Even through by this point they had been dating for a good number of months. This especially being true with a certain thing happened.

Kaoru had just gotten out of the shower. Something he needed desperately after a long day with dealing with clients. Since "S" wouldn't be going on that night Kaoru could relax a bit. At least that had been his plan. Kaoru had only a towel wrapped around his waist and had stepped into his bedroom bedroom when he found Joe sitting there waiting for him. This caused Kaoru's face to go red with embarrassment. "It took you long enough", Joe greeted.

"What do you think you are doing here dopey gorilla", Kaoru cried.

Joe rolled his eyes. "You weren't answering my texts so I thought I would make sure you were okay shitty four eyes", Joe responded as the two got closer foreheads pressing against one another.

"Well as you can see I am just fine now can you leave", Kaoru asked?

"And leave my boyfriend all alone. Now what kind of boyfriend would I be if I did that?"

"The type of boyfriend who would at least warn me about them coming"

"I did I text you several times. It's not my fault you take so long in the shower"

"What did you say", Kaoru asked? As the two continued to bicker as usual. That was until Kaoru's towel started to slip. This caused Kaoru's face to go red once more. Kaoru rubbing his head as he adjusted his towel. "Can you at least get out of my bedroom so I can charge", Kaoru requested.

"You would think that after the things that we do a number of times. That you wouldn't be embarrassed I mean it's not like I haven't seen your", Joe started before he got a pillow to his face. Kaoru's face went red once again to his ear tips.

"Well unlike a certain dopey gorilla. I don't make it my job to show off my body to whoever 24/7"

"Says the four eyes who barely get's any sunlight. I mean come on who carries a parasol to a beach", Joe asked?

"Well at least I don't flirt with every woman in sight", Kaoru countered a vein popping in his forehead. This kinda of pushed Joe a bit far.

"So what if I did. Have I ever flirted with everyone since you and I got together", Joe asked his voice getting louder.

"No but we both know that sooner or later that you are going to back. After all why wouldn't you. Considering how much you did back in the day", Kaoru said his voice starting to rise too. The issue that always seemed to plague Kaoru. Something that would usually come up at least once if the two were seriously bickering.

"Again because of you"

"Oh so now you are blaming me for all your flirting you did. Way to be mature"

"IF YOU WOULD LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE. YOU WOULD KNOW ALL OF THOSE WOMEN WERE DISTRACTIONS AND THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR ME. EVEN IF YOU INSIST ON BRINGING A PARASOL TO THE BEACH, ARE A WORKAHOLIC, AND ARE SELF COUCIOUS ABOUT YOURSELF. EVEN THROUGH TO ME YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PERSON I HAVE EVER MET. AND ARE WAY HOTTER AND SMARTER THEN ANY OF MY PREVIOUS PARTNERS", Joe yelled as now Kaoru and his foreheads were now touching Kaoru's towel nearly slipped off once again. Kaoru's face went red for the third time that night. As he went to his drawer to get some boxers on and his bedtime wear. The tips of his ears going red.

"Idiot gorilla", he mumbled before shutting the door and changing before going out. To find Joe waiting for him on the bed. Kaoru unable to face him. About to leave when Joe pulled Kaoru down to Kaoru's bed.

"Now that you are done getting dressed. Do you have anything to say to me", Joe said before whispering an Italian word into Kaoru's ear. Something that would always make Kaoru weak in the knees for Joe.

"No I don't you dopey gorilla", Kaoru said before turning away from Joe. Trying to get up when he was pulled back down.

"Well if you aren't going to say it then I will", Joe replied. "I love you four eyes", he said with no trouble. Which caused Kaoru to go pink just as his name sake cherry blossoms were. Something that still happened even if him and Joe had been dating for months.

" And I hate you dopey gorilla", Kaoru mumbled with no spite. Joe smiled at this. Coming from Kaoru that was as good as an I love you. As the two of them settled down. Spending the rest of the night like they always did whenever they were together in each other's arms. Because even bickering is a huge part of their relationship and something they do constantly without fail. At the end of the day they both accept each other and love each other being their when the other needs it. And that was what mattered to the both of them. 

A/N: Another unusual ending from me. This was something that I enjoyed writing. I mean I got to explore a side that we don't really see of the usually confident Kaoru.  But it is something that I have read in a few one shots. So I thought why not write a one shot about it. So here we are. Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Well until next time.