Just You

Because It's You

by Umikochanart

A/N: In case anyone says in this I will say that this comic belongs to Umikochan not to me

A/N: In case anyone says in this I will say that this comic belongs to Umikochan not to me. I am just using it as a model for this scenario that is all. I am not trying to claim it as my own. Now that is over as you can see I was inspired by this comic. I thought it was a interesting thing. Yet it is a bit spicy but nothing to bad. But I will still call this a warning. If you don't like anything that regards spice then don't read on. But if you don't mind some spice then feel free to proceed on. I hope you enjoy this. 

Kojiro Nanjo had two sides to him one being an owner of a successful restaurant at the young age of twenty five and the other one of the three founders of "S". Now whether inside or outside of "S" Kojiro seemed like to confident type of person. As to be expected with a man of his stature. It had been a easy side to show even with it came to his choice of partners. Kojiro was always sure to be caring to them and focus on what they needed. Yet that all changed with Kojiro best friend who happened to be the love of his life and his current partner Kaoru Sakurayashiki. Kaoru also known as Cherry Blossom was the opposite of Kojiro in nearly every way. This made sense since most of their love language consisted of playful bickering. Kaoru was quite a character seeing as he somehow managed to be fierce, stubborn, graceful, and beautiful all at the same time. Kaoru was the only person who could bring the strong Kojiro to his knees. In others words Kojiro was completely in love with Kaoru. Kaoru had always brought out a side of Kojiro that very few knew about. A side that not even Kaoru himself really knew about. This being due to the fact that for a number of years Kojiro had blocked the sight behind walls and locked it tight. For fear of what Kaoru would say if he had ever found out about Kojiro feelings. But after they finally confessed and Kaoru continued to be Kaoru. As this continued to happen Kojiro began to feel that the walls he had hidden his nerves behind were breaking. They continued to break down until finally the day when the wall crumbled. The day that changed how Kaoru saw Kojiro.

That day things were getting heated. What had started as a simple kiss had somehow turned into a full blown make out session. Which was making Kojiro more nervous by the minute. Kaoru through had nerves of steel as he continued to seduce Kojiro more and more. Until finally Kaoru was laying beneath Kojiro his navy yukata still on. Kojiro now straddled ontop of Kaoru his hand starting to shake as the walls continued to come down at an even faster rate then before. Kaoru getting tired of all the waiting he was having to do. He pulled Kojiro hand down. "What happened to the oaf that policy is aggressive in both skating and seduction"

"Nothing," Kojiro said trying to put a calm face on.

"As if you are shaking. Seriously are you always this nervous," Kaoru asked before bringing the tips of Kojiro fingertips to his lips before kissing the second finger. Kaoru right hand was peeling back Kojiro clothes. Which was a gray shirt that showed Kojiro muscle and a red jacket with pink cherry blossoms spread around. Kojiro face at this point was red and nearing the tips of his ears.

"No, this is different"

"Oh how is this different then any other of your partners?"

"Because it's you," Kojiro responded.

As soon as Kojiro said that Kaoru face also went red. He knew of Kojiro feelings since he had confessed but when he had just assumed he was over extracting at that part. He never expect his boyfriend the usual confident Kojiro to be red in the face over him of all people. Kaoru was trying to form something to say. Yet Kaoru was having trouble to. So Kojiro once again spoke up. His face seemed to be calmer but he was still red. "You thought I was over extracting didn't you," Kojiro asked instead of saying anything Kaoru let out a nodd. "Well I can't say I am surprised I do seem like the type who knows what he is doing. But Kaoru when it comes to you I really have no clue what I am doing. I mean I am already finding it hard to even talk to you," Kojiro said his voice shaking just a bit. Kojiro still not sure how he was going to get the point into Kaoru. Seeing as Kojiro was currently stuttering like a school boy with his first crush. This was how he always with Kaoru. So Kojiro pulled Kaoru hand that had been near the bottom of his shirt to where his heart was. The heart beating even faster. "I hope that you can see that I am serious about this and about us. That you know that you are the only person who can ever make me feel this way," Kojiro said with a look that was so full of love that it made Kaoru feel so much love. He looked away his face now red. Kojiro proceeded to get off of Kaoru and instead take the seat next to Kaoru. Kaoru head at this point was now turned away.

"You really are sappy gorilla," he said yet the tips of his ears were red.

"Only for you mi-terso," Kojiro responded before giving Kaoru a kiss on his cheek. As Kaoru face turned even more red if that was possible. Kojiro smiled and that smile was so full of love. Something that Kaoru wasn't used to seeing from Kojiro of all people. Or maybe Kojiro had always been like this but Kaoru never saw it. Now through Kaoru could see it and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. As the walls that Kojiro had once built to hide his shyness around Kaoru were nearly in pieces at this point. The two of them spending the rest of the time just being in each other company. Exchanging kisses between them nothing to heated but nothing that didn't have love. After all they had all the time in the world to do those types of things. For now all they wanted was to be with each other and that is what mattered to them. Kojiro happy that he no longer had to be just confident that he could show Kaoru who he truly was. As the last of the wall that had once been built came down and was in dust never to be seen again.

A/N: When writing this I tried to keep what was said the least amount of spicy as I could.  But it still had some which was unavoidable given the scenario. But still I lowered it as much as I could. Nothing to bad maybe pg 13 at most. Anyway I didn't think I would update again yet here we are. This is why I always say who knows when I will update next. Because I never know when I will update. I mean this idea had been sitting in my drafts for a few days. Yet until when I heard the song above I didn't feel like writing this. But hearing that song I was like I had to use it for this. So here we are. Oh and while writing this A/N I have song Unworthy of  Your Love sang by Ben Platt and Zoe Deutch on repeat. This was a song that I might use for another chapter that I considered for this chapter. But the song I put was something I think would fit better but I am still putting the video in case you all want to see it and listen to it. Other then that I have nothing else to say besides I have no clue when I will update next if I do. But until then see you around.