Jealously, Argument, and Confession

A/N: Welcome readers to another installment of my fanfiction. Instead of my usual midnight release. I thought for once that I do something later. Because I am so nervous about how this chapter is and I am not sure what you all might think. So why wait and just get it over with now. Like ripped of a bandaid. So yup here we are. This time around I got inspired by When Gladnis Met MatchaBlossom and The Way You Make Me Feel. To which I would link but Wattpad won't let me. But I will link it to you if needed. So yeah anyway I hope you enjoyed this.

Kaoru was standing on the sidelines his arms crossed against his chest. His gaze focused on a certain green haired man. Who was flirting with someone girls. With them practically hanging off his arms. To which Kaoru let out a eye roll. But inside the pit of his stomach felt off. By now Kaoru was used to seeing this. Seeing Kojiro Nanjo better known as Joe and the love of his life either flirting with girls or have them hanging off of him. Even so it still hit Kaoru deep. But it wasn't like they were dating. They just hooked up on occasion after "S". But for Kaoru those times were the best of his life. Even if Joe just came to him whenever he needed a warm body to hold. At least that had been what Kaoru thought. What Kaoru didn't know was what Joe was truly thinking. That was at least until something happened.

After watching woman hang off of Joe's arms. Something that tired Kaoru out. Especially after he had a crappy day like today. Dealing with particular crappy clients. Thinking that at least tonight he would see Joe and maybe feel better. Only to see woman hanging off of Joe. Which made the day even worse. So instead of hanging around and watching that for even more time. Kaoru decided to leave and just go home. He didn't have any beefs that night so he saw no reason to stay. Kaoru had been about leave when he got a text from Joe.

My Dopey Gorilla

You coming after "S"?

Now usually Kaoru would make an excuse why he wouldn't come. Usually something to do with Carla. But tonight for some reason Kaoru didn't feel like making any excuse. He found himself typing his true feelings in a way. Something that Kaoru usually didn't do.

I see no reason to come over. I mean you seemed pretty busy with all those woman.

The moment Kaoru sent that text for some reason he felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. Afterwards Kaoru silenced his phone not wanting to hear Joe's excuses and went home. Kaoru had just finished getting out of his "S" gear. Even taking out his contacts and was about to settle down when he heard a knock on his door. Without even checking the door Kaoru knew who it was. But he had no interest in answering. But the sound of knocking kept on going. Soon Kaoru found no choice. Due to not wanting his neighbors complaining. Kaoru decided now would be a good time to end it. It would be like ripping of a band aid. If he didn't it would eat him up. He couldn't keep this up. Kaoru hand was shaking as he opened the door and as he guessed Joe was standing there still in his "S" outfit. "Yes what do you want you dopey gorilla", Kaoru said trying to keep a poker face on.

"What were you talking about", Joe said holding up his phone to the texts.

"Just what I meant Kojiro. Why bother with me when you have a number of woman to warm your bed?"

"Kaoru that's not what this is"

"Then tell me what it is Kojiro because I sure don't get it"

"It's", Joe said not saying much.

"Well whatever this is. I don't care anymore because whatever we are doing is over", Kaoru stated. At that moment Kaoru could see Joe giving him this hurt look. That made Kaoru heart want to break. But he must stay strong.