Rivals or Lovers?

A/N: I got the inspiration from Smooth Criminal. I mean the way Annapanstu character grabbed Caleb character tie. Gave me the idea for this. It was either this or doing school rivals switch lives with one another.  Or another idea I had after writing this was this but with a game rivals idea. Basically it was Kaoru is the top student of his grade and known. But what people don't know is that he is a hard core gamer. Spending any free time he has playing games. Grinding to get experience. Meanwhile Kojiro is the golden boy who wants to be a chief. Yet what people don't know about him is that he does games as a hobby. And is his favorite thing to do besides cook. But they are known differently on the internet one is known as Cherry Blossom the other as Joe. Nobody expects these two rivals to be friends much less lovers. Using inspiration from the song Reality from Divide Music ft AmaLee. Song will be shown below. In the end I choose this. Btw I used Kojiro Nanjo instead of my usual Joe due to the fact that this doesn't have "S" in it so yeah. Plus if their isn't "S" then he will be called Kojiro. Which is why I called him Kojiro. Anyway I hope you enjoy this though.

Kaoru Sakurayashiki and Kojiro Nanjo are two names that was well known with in their region. Both of them polar opposites of each other. Kaoru Sakurayashiki was the top student of his class in the private school that was located in their region. A talent calligrapher who seemed talented in just about anything that revolved in school. Not only that was the student council president of his school. Meanwhile Joe while talented in school being in the top ten in his class. He dreamed of being a chief but was very good at a number of things. Especially sports and cooking. There schools were rivals with the two of them leading the charge. Both school often competing for just about anything. But what people didn't know was what these two people were like in their private lives. And this is where our story begins......

It had been like just about any other day for both Kaoru Sakurayashiki and Kojiro Nanjo. That was until that afternoon. Kojiro Nanjo and his gang of friends had been hanging out a nearby restaurants. When Kaoru and his gang of friends walked in. The moment Kaoru saw Kojiro he let out an eye roll. Kojiro getting up from his seat as they butt heads. Kojiro giving Kaoru a glare. "Well well if isn't Kaoru Sakurayashiki still bitter about how our team beat yours"

"As if because last I checked we beat you in academics. While you guys placed near the bottom of the barrel. It is to be expected after all from a mediocre school. After all if it accepted you dopey gorilla then it must be mediocre just like you"

"Oh you want to talk cinnamon stick boy"

"I will not be insulted by a feckless ape"

"Oh why don't you cry about it. But considering you move like a pissy robot I don't expect much from you", Kojiro said with a smirk on his face. Kaoru took the moment to trip Kojiro. Causing him to fall on the floor. As he was about to walk away.

"Whose's pissy now", he asked trying to walk away before Kojiro grabbed Kaoru's leg causing Kaoru to trip and fall flat on his face.

"Well guess fate does seem to kind to you as much as you love it", Kojiro said with a smile.

"Says the simple mind gorilla oh and last I checked you were the one who believe in all that fate crap", Kaoru said as the both of them continued to butt heads. Drawing more people to look at them. But they were used to this they had seen the two of act like that for a number of years. So it wasn't really out of the ordinary for the two of them. This continued on for another thirty minutes or so. Until all of their friends had left due to being tired of the two bickering and left. Leaving Kojiro and Kaoru alone. Once both of them were so nobody from their respected schools could see them they went down to their usual spot. Hands intertwined as they ran. The moment they reached the spot Kaoru already had his lips on Kojiro. As the two fought for dominance as they kissed. This continued until both of them were panting. This was a secret both of them had held for a number of years. On the outside they appeared as rivals who hated each other guts. But in reality they had been lovers for a couple of years. Their rival act was just an front they put on to ensure that nobody would find out. Plus it always got one another hearts pounding for some reason. That not even the author can figure out why. Just something the both of them enjoyed doing. But what seemed to affect each other the most were when Kojiro was flirting with women and Kaoru happened to be around with people from his school. Kojiro not hesitating to show off the people he had been flirting with them. Causing Kaoru to call him a number of names. Such as thirsty gorilla, gigolo, and miserable gorilla. But their were two things that people didn't know number one Kojiro never did anything with the women or men he flirted with. Sometimes even telling him he was dating Kaoru and making their swear not to say anything. Second thing was that afterwards Kaoru would remind Kojiro that he was his and his alone. By leaving a number of hickeys on Kojiro neck that Kojiro would make excuses for. The point was nearly every fight they had since they "broke off" their friendship in their first year of high school had been fake. Only being a cover of their relationship. Something Kaoru had insisted needed to happen. And through Kojiro didn't like that much he did it for Kaoru. And sometimes they had fun doing it. But after everyone was gone they would spend time together much as they did today. But as Kaoru and Kojiro were making out without anyone looking. Kojiro knew that come the next time they saw each other in public they would have to put the act on once again. But that was for another time for now he was just glad he had Kaoru to himself and that was what really mattered to Kojiro. And as long as Kaoru was happy he was. Even if it meant hiding their relationship for the most part. Because that would just be apart of their lives. Something Kojiro had gotten used to. Which would continue on for a number of years afterwards. That was until something changed but that is a story for another time. 

A/N: A seemingly rivals between two different schools turns out to be rivals. Something I thought would be fitting in a way for both Kaoru and Joe. Plus adds a kind of forbidden relationship aspect to their relationship. So yeah either way I hope you enjoyed this. Oh and I can confirm I have a Joe's birthday themed chapter already written. In case of writers block. Which I plan to publish either the day of it or if I get to busy to write or give up. Now soon within this week or the start of next week. I will be releasing a MatchaBlossom fanfic weekly. Because I have some chapters piled up in order for that. So you have that to look forward to. Plus the Joe's birthday special which will come out during either on Joe's birthday or the week or it. Depending if I am busy. So you have that to look forward to. Anyway until next time.