Hungry

Kaoru was the type of person who seemed like he was serious and cool all the time. But to be honest that side of him wasn't real. It was only a mask that Kaoru wore around people. In real life Kaoru was a very tempered person who behind the polite smiles could be planning, who many not as built as his boyfriend but is very strong, and has his own things like anyone else. The biggest secret of him being the fact that Kaoru was a secret foodie of sorts. Kaoru enjoyed eating at different places just like his boyfriend Kojiro. A fact that he will blame on Kojiro. Another secret relating to that was that no matter how much Kaoru would lie and say Japanese food was his favorite. His one and only favorite was Italian food. Something he would also blame on Kojiro who happened to own an Italian place and always feed it to Kaoru. Seeing as Kaoru couldn't really cook aside from basics. Meaning that whenever Kaoru could he would barge into Kojiro place Sia La Luce and demand food. Especially when he was hungry something that happened more then he might admit. This is how our story begins.

The last meeting Kaoru had with a client meant the client trying to impress Kaoru by taking him somewhere. But instead of taking him to Sia La Luce like most of his other clients did. The client had taken Kaoru to a place with subpar food at best and the remainders were trashed the moment Kaoru reached home. After politely thanking his client for the treat. Problem is now Kaoru was hungry once more his stomach grumbling and after this continued for a bit. Kaoru had no choice but to go to Sia La Luce and see Kojiro. Kaoru knew that he was likely going to hear about this for a bit. But at that moment Kaoru was to hungry to care. So Kaoru got up grabbed his phone and went out. Sia La Luce wasn't that far from his place and honestly Kaoru enjoyed walking especially during the night. Something that Kaoru could never explain. He wasn't sure if it was because of the cool air or the black sky filled with stars that adorned the sky, or just the calmness Kaoru felt during it. None the less taking a late night walk wasn't unusual for Kaoru. Kaoru hadn't realized he had gotten to Sia La Luce until he looked up to see the sign. Kaoru let out a sigh as he prepared for what Kojiro was probably going to say. After all he was a predictable oaf. None the less Kaoru opened the door to see Kojiro was closing up for the night. Yet the door was not locked Kojiro never did that. Especially if their was a chance that Kaoru might come by. Kaoru took a seat at one of the black chairs that faced the wooden bar. "I want food," Kaoru demanded the moment he walked in.

"Seriously four eyes can you at least wait and sit before you start demanding things of me you mooching tanuki," Kojiro responded as the two were ready for their usual routine.

"Well I think as my boyfriend who happens to be a Italian chief you should provide me with food"

"Well considering you deprave me of bottle worth of wine and food. I think you should at least pay"

"Again as my boyfriend you should do all of this for free. After all it is your job to satisfy me is it not" Kaoru countered without hesitating after all they had been doing this since forever.

"And here I thought I satisfied you especially," Kojiro started before Kaoru rolled his eyes and interrupted Kojiro

"Of course that's what you think about after all my gorilla is in heat," Kaoru said as the two continued to bicker back and further as they did every time they did this. After a while Kojiro gave in like he always did. He place a plate of Carbonara in front of his boyfriend. What Kaoru didn't know was that this was spiced with very hot peppers. The moment Kaoru took a bite Kaoru felt the spice built up and honestly to him it tasted very good yet very hot. But he couldn't let Kojiro know that. So Kaoru wiped a white napkin across his face his lips now red with spice.

"Enjoy the food four eyes," Kojiro asked trying to get a reaction out of Kaoru.

"Besides the fact that some spice somehow ended up in here it was adequate at best"

"Sure we both know you love it just like you love me," Kojiro teased.

"And I question my choice everyday," Kaoru replied as the two went back to their usual playful bickering. Through to other this might seem strange. This was how they showed their love most of the time through bickering and neither of them would change it for everything. For they knew no matter how much they fought neither one of them would love the other any less. And this would continue to happen just as it has for a number of times. Repeating over and over until forever and both of them were fine with that. For as long as they had each that is what mattered. 

A/N: Man this was fluffy at least it was to me. It wasn't the usual angst MatchaBlossom I have written. Instead being a bantering and bickering MatchaBlossom work. Plus it exposed Kaoru for the Italian lover he is especially when it comes to Kojiro food. Actually I heard of Kaoru enjoying Italian food from the end part of one of the ep. The part where they explain the next ep that the actors speak things that sometimes are related to the next ep plot. But usually aren't really considered with the plot but really some good old fashioned fun. It really makes the ep even more fun finding things about our fav characters. Overall it is just a fun listen especially the dub. Actually let's be honest the dub is fun. Sure it might not be the same as the sub but when is it? Either way if you want more gayness with Sk8 and the original didn't fill you up. The I suggest you do the dub. Especially if you love MatchaBlossom like I do. You see both of the voice actors are apart of the LBGTQ community. Daman Mills the voice of Kaoru is gay and proud about it while Jonah Scott the voice of Kojiro is bi. Both actors believe that their characters are their sexualities which makes sense. I mean the creator never said that Kaoru was straight. Plus from the clues in the show Kaoru doesn't seem to show very much romantic interest in anyone besides maybe Kojiro and ADAM. While Kojiro flirts with just about everyone. Yet no creator has said he is straight it is just implied a bit. But hey he could be bi. So it's not like it was out of the blue. The point is thanks to the dub script and the way the vc act out MatchaBlossom. It just makes them even more gay if that is even more possible. But it makes it harder when you remember that MatchaBlossom wasn't said to be anything and we got queer baited yet again. *sighs* Point is aside from the queer baiting at the end. The dub is really fun to watch especially the MatchaBlossom scenes and the end points at the end of the eps. Now other then that their is nothing more to say. So until the next update.