Secrets Revealed?

A/N: Some of this system will resemble Alphas from omegaverse.

Kaoru let out a sigh. As he looked at his calendar. It was almost that time again. The time that Kaoru hated with all of his heart. This was his fox transformation. It happened every three months and for the four to seven day Kaoru wouldn't be able to hide his fox traits. Kaoru didn't know why this happened but it was something he had to live with through out his life. When he was younger it was hard to find a way around. Now that Kaoru was an adult who was his own boss he was able to find other ways to handle it. Such as cancel all the appointments he has for a week or so. He could still do work but he wasn't going to make any public appearances for the time. He couldn't let anyone see him like this especially not Joe. Somehow he had avoided it up until now. But fate again had other plans for the two.

A Few Days Later

Kaoru just gotten finished getting ready for "S" when the changes started. His ears started to pop up soon followed by his tail. Kaoru knew then he wouldn't be going to "S" that night. He let out a groan. He looked to Carla. "Cancel all my in person appearances and appointments for the week", he instructed.

"Of course master", Carla responded. A few seconds later she was done. "Done master"

"Thank Carla"

At that moment Joe decided to text Kaoru.

My Gorilla

My Gorilla: Are you coming tonight!

Kaoru needed to think of an excuse. He couldn't use being sick because Joe might just visit him. There was only one choice to do and it was lie.

Unlike you gorilla I have other things to do.

Simple and didn't seem like an unbelievable message. Kaoru exited out of message. Before finding a show to watch. But he couldn't seem to get into it. Wondering what Joe was doing at that moment. Probably flirting with some random women he thought. When he heard the door bell ring once then twice. Kaoru ignored it. Probably some telemarketer he thought. Before he remember it was after nine. The only other person it could was Joe. At that moment Kaoru phone started to buzz.

My Gorilla

My Gorilla: Let me in.

No

My Gorilla: Why not?!

Because I said now go away. You are disturbing the neighbors.

My Gorilla: I am not going away.

Go away

My Gorilla: No screw it I am coming in.

Don't you dare Kojiro

At that moment Kaoru heard his door unlock. Joe walked in shutting the door behind him. Kaoru ran and locked his bedroom door. Why is he here shouldn't he be with some random girl he asked himself nervously.

"Kaoru I know you are in here so why don't you just come on out", Joe called out.

Kaoru didn't respond hopping he would leave. But he didn't. Joe walked closer and closer to his bedroom door. "Come on Kaoru, I know you are in there"

"What does it matter to you gorilla. Don't you have someone to flirt with?"

"Kaoru can you please tell me what is going on?"