The Morning After (Part Three)

Kaoru woke up to the sunlight streaming through the curtain and a headache. He stretched his arms and looked to the other side expecting it to be empty. Expect it was filled by a still sleeping Joe. Kaoru tried to remember what happened last night. But he didn't far. What Kaoru hadn't done was look down. When he did through he found himself in his birthday suit and his clothes stung out around the room. Yet his phone and glasses were on the night table. Kaoru face went red. He looked around trying to find his wrist watch when he remembered he left it at home. Kaoru got up and was about to do something. When he fell to the floor his entire body hurting. Somehow that didn't wake up. After much struggle through Kaoru was finally able to get up. Slowly walking and collecting his clothes and found his phone which was on the table. He stole a glance at the sleeping Joe one last time before he closed the door behind him. Calling for a ride home. And he didn't look back.

A few Hours Later

Joe had waken up to see the sunlight streaming through his curtains. He looked expecting to find Kaoru. But instead the other side was empty. For the most Joe remembered last night all the kissing, all the movements, and how he somehow resisted the urge to leave hickeys on Kaoru. For Joe everything was finally coming into place. Joe got up collected his clothes and searched for his phone. He wanted to call Kaoru and talk about this. Because knowing Kaoru if he didn't Kaoru would avoid him. Finally after Joe was dressed and found his phone on the dresser. He tried to call Kaoru once then twice only to get no answer. Joe tried and again but each time he nothing. That was the moment when Joe figure out while their night was something good for him to Kaoru it wasn't. And that was the moment Joe knew he screwed up.