Shopping

A/N: It is time for me to do something when they are actually a couple. As much as I love seeing fanfic when they get together. I think their should be at least some where they do normal couple things like shop. This will be shorter then my normal ones.

It was like any other day for Kaoru and Joe. Well at least it was supposed to be. They both for once had a rare day off. Joe had suggested that they go shopping together. Kaoru didn't so no so Joe took it as a yes. It was supposed to be a quick trip grab a few things. Yet that supposed to be five minute trip had turned into ten minutes which turned into twenty minutes. By this time Joe had grabbed a number of hair products and put them into his basket.

"Do you honestly need that many products gorilla?"

"Yes because unlike you I happen to like to keep my hair a certain way"

"Oh and you are saying that I don't"

"I never said that honestly I don't care what you pick as long it makes my hair look good", Joe said in a moment he would soon regret. He just wanted to get this shopping trip over with.

"Oh then this should be fine then", Kaoru said picking a random bottle of two in one shampoo. Joe face went to full of sweat. That bottle and him had a history and not a good one at that. Joe had tried to use it once and that was all he needed. Because the entire day he used it his hair looked so greasy and shitty. As if he didn't shower the night before.

"Now now their is no need to pick that one up. How about another one"

"But didn't you say that you didn't care what I picked?"

"I did say that but..."

"But what, this should be fine besides have you seen how much the other items in the basket cost", Kaoru said as he picked them up and started to read the price tags. "This mean while is a two in one and costs less then the other products in the basket"

"Kaoru can you put the bottle down? I am sure their are other ones that are two in one besides that one", Joe said his face still full of sweat.

"Yes their probably are and they cost more then this", Kaoru said putting his fan on the bottle.

"Seriously Kaoru I am sure it will be fine if I spend a little extra"

"Is there something that you aren't telling me?"

"No it's nothing just can you please put the bottle down?"

"I will not until you tell me what is your problem with this bottle", Kaoru said tapping his foot impatiently waiting for Joe's answer.

"Really is their a need for that?"

"Yes their is gorilla. You obviously have a problem with this even through it is a two in one and cost less then the two items and you have separately in your basket", Kaoru said still tapping his foot. "Well, I am waiting"

Joe face went nervous yet again. He really didn't want to tell Kaoru. For fear that it would make him seem less cool and ridiculous. But it looked like if he didn't his hair would be a sacrifice. One that he wasn't really willing to make. "Fine I don't want the bottle because", Joe said as he whispered what happened to Kaoru. Kaoru then proceeded to try to hold a laugh in.

"This is why I didn't want to tell you because I knew this was coming"

"It's not that it that we seriously spent at least five minutes bickering about shampoo"

"Actually master it was ten minutes", Carla added.

"Thank you Carla", Kaoru said.

"Stupid machine", Joe mumbled under his breath.

"Care to say that again gorilla", Kaoru asked giving him a look. Joe shook his head no. Kaoru sent the bottle down back on the shelf. As the two continued the rest of their shopping trip without much more bickering. To much to Joe's relief they were finally done. It had only taken twenty minutes. Twenty minutes that Joe could never get back. That day he learned something important. Never go shopping with Kaoru for hair care products or he might be there for longer then he wanted. And now because of the bickering Joe had wasted twenty minutes of his day when he and Kaoru could have spent the time doing other things. Thus the loser that day was Joe and ending another moment in the life that is MatchaBlossom.

A/N: Yes I did just write a two page fanfic of Joe and Kaoru fighting about shampoo. I regret nothing. It was fun and enjoyable to write and something I can image them doing.