Hiding Food

A/N: Before we get to the story. I have amazing news that you all might love to see. That is that I have reached 1,000 votes on this. Which is amazing for me, which I am so proud of for getting. I mean not many people reach 1,000 votes on here. So I am so happy for all of you guys. Especially for those who have been following me here since the first chapter was published and have stuck with me since. It's just really great to know all of my hard work has paid off. So thank you all for all the votes that you have given me and I hope you all can continue to support this fanfic in the future. Oh and Joe's birthday is coming up soon. Meaning that week it will be double update. With that birthday chapter I have been promising you all.  Now this time  I got inspired by the video and thought why not write something about it. So here we are. Now other then that I hope you enjoy the one shot. 

While Joe loved Kaoru more then anything in the world. Something that Joe didn't get to say as much as he would like especially in public. There were times when Joe questioned why he loved Kaoru. Today had been one of those days. Joe had gotten up later then usual tired from the events of the night before. Meaning Kaoru had been in charge of lunch. Which turned out to be ramen. This wasn't much of a surprise to Joe considering it was one of the few foods that Kaoru could make without burning anything down. At least not on the first few tries. So Kaoru had just handed Joe his bowl. Which had more noodles then him. Something that surprise Joe considering how stingy Kaoru can be with his ramen. "What brought this on", Joe asked after he was served the ramen.

Kaoru gave him a somewhat offended look. "Can't I be generous to my wonderful and loving boyfriend without a motive"

"Yeah sure Kaoru", Joe said with a look that said I don't believe you. As he switched the bowls. Little did Joe know was that their was a secret surprise hidden in the broth of his. Joe had just started eating when he felt something reach his tongue something spicy. And that's when Joe realized that Kaoru had fooled him. Joe was less then happy. "Kaoru did you have this in the broth the entire time?"

"Consider it payback for putting spicy into my pasta the other day Kojiro", Kaoru said with a somewhat cocky smirk on his face. This resulted in the two of them getting into a bickering match that lasted thirty entire minutes and with a little chasing through it. By the end of it Joe had his hand to his head.

"Sometimes I question why I love you four eyed sadist"

Kaoru clapped in a sarcastic way. "Wow I see you finally came up with a new name you dopey gorilla"

"Seriously Kaoru that is all you have to say? Yet again I will say sometimes I question why I love you considering the shit you try to pull"

"Well you knew what you were getting into when you choose to ask me out. So I would say it's your fault you dopey gorilla", Kaoru teased. Both of them knowing that neither one was all that serious in the words they meant. It was just their usual bickering. Deep down they both knew each others feelings. Even if sometimes Joe questioned his choice and even if Kaoru was a four eyed sadist at times. But that didn't matter to Joe. He still loved Kaoru more then anything in the world. And that to him was what mattered at the end of the day. Even if Kaoru was a four eyed sadist at times. 

A/N: I am sorry about the short update. I  was trying to debate this or another one shot. But I will warn you that you have at least one other shorter update. Which I will likely publish next week. But I have a quick question for you all. Would you all rather have double update this week or triple update for nearing the end of pride month? Or to celebrate Joe's birthday with three chapter updates. This is really your choice you all because it really doesn't matter to me to be honest. But I will have to do some math to get it right. So please comment your choice. Oh and even if one person comments. I will go with their choice. So if you want a choice then it might be a good idea to comment. Now I am not trying to force you. That isn't my intention more like to know when you all want to update. That is all. Anyway until the next update.